letters

Dear (Y/n)

Come back. I promise I'll change.

Love,
Joji.

You cried, wiping tears away furiously. In your hand, you crumpled that letter. You sunk to the floor, holding your head in your hands. You let out a muffled cry, tugging at your hair. You saw Joji appear in front of you. Your heart raced, and anger rose itself up.

"Leave me alone!!!!" You shrieked, Joji looked down with a heartbroken expression. You stayed near the wall, eyes slammed shut. Joji had been coming around a lot lately. More than he ever did. Maybe this was what you deserved.

You opened your eyes, Joji had left. You dropped the letter you had so tightly gripped in your hand and smoothed it out. Your tears fell like raindrops, pitter-pattering all over the crumpled mess that was that letter.

After placing it down in a pile of his other letters, you stared at the last one. The one you forbid yourself to read, it causes crying to the point where you cannot breathe if you tried to glance at the words once again. This time you forced yourself.

Dear (Y/n) the love of my life,

I can't bear being alone. I'm sorry for what I did.
I don't want to live without you.
But since you're gone, I guess I won't.
Maybe we'll meet when you die.
Live a long and happy life.
Until we meet again, my love.

Goodbye.

Love,
Joji

You began to cry all over again.