6

Me and Jade were both silent, as Luna closed the door, 'oh shit, oh shit!' Kelic panicked, prancing around in my head, "what do you mean by demon, is that some type of code or something?" asked Luna, walking cautiously over to us, "um...I was saying ugly the animal looked, like some kind of...demon." I lied, feeling like I was caught stealing money from my mom, she raised her eyebrow, not completely believing me, but dismissed it, "well I came here to check how you were, and give you this." she said shyly, holding up a bag, 'aww, she's being shy' Kelic gushed, her tail wagging back and forth, "oh! Thank you, even though you really didn't have to, but I appreciate it." I said, smiling my best at her, as she puts the bag down on the table by my bed.

We were all silent, not knowing what to say, but thankfully Jade spoke up, "I'll go ask for a nurse to bring you something to eat." she said leaving, 'you son of a bitch!' I yelled at her, through our link, 'haha, good luck Romeo' she laughed, before blocking me, "so how are things going with festival, I hope I'm not causing too much trouble?" I asked, watching her take a seat, "don't worry, it's only going a little slow, but we're doing good so far." she said smiling, now going into full length of what have been going on since I was gone, but eventually she had to leave, when Jade came back with a nurse.

Luna-

After I left the hospital, I was left with a lot of questions unanswered, like what they were talking about, and what happened when I touched Alex, and a million of others; I called Stacey once I got home, not wanting to be buried by my thoughts, "hey Luna! Wacha doing?" Stacey asked, once she picked up, "nothing, just came home from the hospital." I said, thinking about me and Alex conversation, "how is she, was she awake?" she asked, hearing her voice go up, "yea she's awake, and she looked really bad, her whole body was in a cast." I told her, remembering how helpless she looked.

"hey Luna, are you there?" I heard as I broke out of trance, "um yea, sorry, just spaced out, I will see you later ok." I said, hanging up, not waiting for a reply; I layed back down, rubbing my eyes, deciding to take a nap.

Alex-

~dream~

I landed in a dark room, only lit by the red moon, [where is this place] I thought, starting to wonder around, not knowing what's going on, "hello!" I yelled, butt heard nothing, not even an echo, but all of a sudden the room changed, and now I am in front of a big dark red door, [should I go in or....I'm going in] I thought, before pushing the door open, only coming face to face with nothing, but before I could move back, I was pushed.

I yelled for help, knowing already that no one can hear me, as I fell through the endless darkness; after a while I stopped screaming, just fallen in silence, not knowing where this dream is taking me.

'Alex'

My eyes widen at the sound of a deep demonic voice.

'um, w-who are you' I stuttered, looking around for the source of the voice.

'I'm Korac, and I'm a part of you now' Korac replied, each word echoing into the darkness.

'what do you mean...' I asked, still trying to find this person, 'when that demon bite into your neck, he transfused his blood into your system, now making you a demon' Korac explained, making my body shake in fear, not wanting to believe what he said, but I knew better, 'why me' I whispered, still in a state of shock, 'cause he was dying, when demons die, they must past on their powers to someone else, no matter what they are, but now, you need to wake up' Korac finished, and before I could protest, everything started to fade.

~end~

Everything was dark when I woke up, but I wasn't alone, so I pretended to be asleep, lowering my heart beat, concentrating on the rustling of noise, [what is going on, its not a scent I recognize],'Alex, I don't like this, things don't feel right' Kelic, waking up as well, but I shushed her, "damn it, it's already to late, but no matter what, I will just have to kill you." a woman's voice spoke, putting me on alert, 'Jade! Come fast, someone is trying to kill me!' I said, making sure my heart beat doesn't rise, 'what! I'm coming, make sure to not to attract their attention' Jade yelled, [this is not good, defiantly not good] I thought, taking a peak at the figure, seeing the person holding up a needle, but before she could she could inject it, my door busted open, revealing Jade, a doctor and two police men, "stop right there!" one of the cops yelled, getting a gun out, but before they could shot, the mysterious person dropped the needle and jumped out of through the window, glass going everywhere, "shit! She'll die from that jump!" Dr. Potter yelled, going to the window, "we will go after her." one of the cops said, running out of the room.

Jade turned on the lights, making me squint my eyes in protest, Jade came over to me, looking pale, "are you ok, I was so worried that I won't make it on time." Jade whispered, tears falling from her eyes, "its ok, you made it, that's all that matters." I told her sincerely, giving her my biggest smile, even though it hurts a bit, "Ms., are you ok, did she inject anything?" Dr. Potter asked, now standing beside my bed, "no, not yet thankfully." I said, glad that she didn't get the chance to, "is this is?" Jade questioned, picking up the needle, "yes, I believe it is, but I don't know what it is though, but don't worry, we'll get a nurse to move you into a different room." he said leaving us, "don't worry I won't leave you tonight." Jade said, giving me a smile.