2

I finally woke up, feeling very cold, and itchy, 'told ya bitch, but nooo-' I blocked her, not wanting to here an half ass lecture, [please, she's the one who jumped off an boulder] I thought, as I dry myself off; I lye down, looking up in the darkness, clearly seeing my ceiling fan, trying to get myself to sleep, dreading the morning to come, as my mind drift off, seeing beautiful mesmerizing green eyes staring back at me, as everything went black.

----------

The next morning was a huge bitch, already feeling the affects of sleeping while taking a bath, but I got up anyway, and started getting ready, 'uhh! Why did you do that' Kelic groaned hoarsely, as I put on my uniform, glad they allowed me to wear pants, 'why did you jumped off the goddamn boulder then' I retorted back, heading out the door, my backpack on my shoulders.

I quietly went down stairs, still seeing everyone passed out, glad that the putrid smell was less nastier that last night; once out the door, I took a deep breath, before hoping on my motorcycle, 'why do we need to go too school for, we are obviously not feeling well, you know omega werewolves have weaker immune systems' Kelic said, 'I know, but you also know how hard it is to get into that school, so stop whining' I said, feeling the huge urge to throw up.

I made it to school without accidents, sneezing into my arm, as I made my way inside the bustling halls, "dud what happened to you, you look like you've been swimming in ice water." my friend Jade, as she walks beside me, "I fell asleep taking a bath." I said, putting my stuff away, only taking my school books, my sketchbook, and my pencil pack, "wow, you must be really out of it." Jade chuckled, following me into our first class, both of us taking a seat in the middle row.

"yea, the pack have been partying all night, and man did it smell." I told her, shaking my head, as I flipped to a empty of my sketchbook, [and oh yea, I forgot to tell ya'll, Jade is a lion shifter, while I'm a wolf shifter], 'who the fuck are you talking too' Kelic said, sneezing afterward, 'talking to people of the fourth wall' I said back; "wow, that's harsh, do they know you have to keep up in school?" Jade asked, no longer finding this amusing, "nope." I replied, concentrating on whatever I'm drawing; the bell ringed, signaling the start of class.

----------

Jade sat down next to me, a plate full of junk, "finally I get to eat!" Jade exclaimed, immediately digging in, I looked up at the table far away, quickly spotting her, watching her eyes light up at one of her friends joke or stories, "dude stop staring, I know its hard, but you don't want to look like a total creep, she already doesn't like you." Jade stated, taking a sip of her water, "yea I know, but I still don't know what I did, but maybe its because how cold I am with everyone." I said, laying my head down, "who knows." Jade replied, going back to stuffing her mouth.

I glanced back over there, realizing she was also looking at me as well, I turned with a deep sigh, feeling my heart quicken, [man this sucks] I thought, continuing to watch Jade eat, still feeling the pair o eyes on me.

--------------------

A/N: ...........this is going to be slow, since I have other stories I'm doing as well, but I'm only doing three at a time right now, this one, Muse, and My Homophobic Twin.....yea

;3