13

Luna -

An hour in, we were laughing about what happened to Alex when she was 12; our laughter finally dumbing down as we both took a sip of our ice coffee, "well I think its time for what we came here for," Alex strained out, setting down her cup, "w-well ... um ..." she stuttered, looking everywhere else but me, I-I-I am not ... human," Alex whispered out, clutching her fist together; at first I didn't believe her, but she looked serious and ready to pass out, "what do you ... mean ... what are you if your not ... human," I whispered back, trying my best  not to freak out in front of other people, "I'm a werewolf ... and you probably think I'm crazy right now," she said, sitting up straight, clearing her throat, "your right ... I think your crazy ... but if you can prove it ... then I'm all ears," I replied back, wanting at least give her some type of chance before thinking she needs serious help.

Alex -

I was a bit relieved that she's going to listen to me, but also scared about showing her, "o-ok, then we should go, this is defiantly not the place to show you my form," I chuckled dryly, standing up along with Luna, "ok, but do you have a ride, I took a cab here," Luna explained, throwing away her empty cup, "um yea, lets go," I spoke softly, starting to regret telling her at all; I hope your not afraid to ride a motorcycle," I told her, handing her my helmet, kicking my stand back, "just a little," she lied, awkwardly getting on, her arms wrapped tightly around my torso, even though I haven't yet started to engine, "don't worry, as long as you hold on tight, you won't fall," I reassured her, starting it my baby up, before pulling out into the almost empty street.

-

We arrived at my pack house, glad to see that they all left, not wanting to start more mess I couldn't handle, "is this your house?" Luna asked, looking around, "its the pack's that I'm in, now lets go," I stated, grabbing a hold of her hand, pulling her towards the woods, guiding her through the trees, ignoring her questions; we stopped at a clearing, feeling the nerves building up as she stared at me, waiting for answers.

I took a step back, taking deep breathes before shifting.