24

The next day came, but the atmosphere was tense, after I convinced Alex tell them what she told me about being followed by the people who took her, so we begin to arm ourselves with weapons that hopefully buy us time; “babe, do you want another burger?” Jade asked Stacey, getting out another burger, “no I’m fine, too full to eat another,” Stacey groaned, getting up from the table, about to leave, but we all froze when Alex came running in, “their here! Their fucking here!” yelled Alex, but before we could do anything, the door busted open, men covered in red storming in, I tired to run, but I couldn’t move my body, putting more fear in me, “well look at this, our pet really is here, and not only that, It has friends, how … cute,” a man said, walking closer to a frozen Alex, “leave her alone! Please!” I cried out, surprised I could talk at all, “oh … you don’t want me to take her … don’t worry, she won’t be alone … not anymore, she has you, all of you,” the man grinned, walking over to me, “no!! Don’t you dare, leave them out of this, just fucking take me!” growled Alex, but he ignored her, getting closer to me.

The man started laughing hysterically, but stopped completely out of nowhere, glancing back at Alex, “this wouldn’t happen, if you didn’t run away little pet,” the man grinned, “don’t call her that! What did she even do to you!” Jade yelled at him, “doesn’t matter, we own It, and now we’ll own you,” he cackled, before being engulfed in a blinding light.

-

A/N: well this is the end of the first book, but the story isn’t over yet, and also by the way, second will be about a different main character, but Alex and the others are still there, I’ll be later on. THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!!