8

Luna came back a hour later, dressed in a rubber ducky pajama's, "aww, how cute!" Jade cooed, making her look away in embarrassment, "Jade stop, your embarrassing her, and don't worry, you look adorable." I chuckled, making Luna blushed even more, "whatever, let's start." Luna mumbled, sitting at the seat she sat earlier today; Jade put in the movie, then went to shut off the lights, as the previews starts to play, "did you brought snacks?" I asked Jade, pulling my eyes away from the screen, "yea, what do you want, I have a turtle, snickers, recess, Hershey's, etc., etc." Jade replied, taking out a big bag full of candy, "oh, I want the Hershey's and the Turtle's!" I exclaimed, but regretted it, as pain engulfed me again, "you shouldn't exert yourself." Luna scowled, getting the candy I requested, "fine, I will be more careful." I mumbled, eyeing the Turtle's candy that Luna was opening for me.

We finally all settled down, once the movie started, "w-wait, why are w-we watching t-the Ouija B-Board?" Luna stuttered, pulling her knees to her chest, "oh be quiet, it isn't that scary." Jade laughed, but finally stop to continue watching the movie, "hey don't worry, remember, its just acting." I whispered to her, but Luna still kept her position, 'make a move or something!' Kelic demanded, bouncing around, 'its impossible, she's scared, and I can't move at the moment, so trying to 'make a move' is not happening' I said to her, "Alex... I-is it ok I-if I can lay w-with you?" Luna whispered, making my heart beat a mile a minute, "yea, sure, help me move over a bit." I told her, making room for her; she got  in the covers, cuddling into the sheets, [oh gosh, what did I get myself into] I thought, trying to calm my heart rate.

After the second movie, I felt tired, deciding its time for me to go too sleep, as my eyes where about to close, the voice haunting me, 'its getting close'.

Luna-

Jade finally put on a animated movie, after two horror movies, to my great relief, [finally, no more jump scares] I thought, feeling a bit tired, as I turned over to my left, seeing if Alex was awake, [she looks so adorable... what am I saying, maybe its because I'm tired, yea] I thought, closing my eyes, everything going blurry, then dark.