16

Alex -

I had a bad feeling when i got off my bike, walking into the empty pack house, ‘where is everybody, it’s not even time for the underground fights’ Kelic said, growling, but then the stench of rotten flesh hit me, making me gag in revulsion, “hello there, i see you finally noticed my presence,” a man with glowing yellow eyes appeared, showing rows of sharp teeth, “who are you!” i growled, ‘wait! I smell Luna’s scent on him’ Kelic whimpered, making my eyes widen, “i know you won’t hurt me, since i have your precious friend, so don’t try anything with me, unless you want to see her lifeless on the floor,” the man chuckled, as i froze at what he said, “w-what do you want?” i hissed out, watching his every move, “you! I want … you, if you surrender, i promise on my life force that we’ll let her go unharmed,” he smiled, knowing he hand the upperhand.

‘Kelic, w-what do i do, can we trust him,’ i asked her, as the man starts to whistle, “yes, if he promise his life force, then yes … i don’t want to lose her Alex’ ‘i know, i don’t either, so we have no choice’ i replied, letting my guard down, “fine, as long you keep your promise, then yes,” i said, kneeling, feeling like complete crap, “good~ come on boys, get her!” he yelled, as more men came in, pushing Luna in, “Alex! What’s going on!” she cried, looking around, “don’t worry girl, we will bring you back home, so say goodbye,” one of the men said, “what does that mean! … Alex …” she said, looking at me, “don’t worry Luna, your safe now …” i smiled sadly, but before she could reply back, she disappeared.

The men grabbed me, putting me in silver chains, making my skin burn at the contact, “what are you going to do to me?” I asked, as the yellowed eyed man walked closer to me, “your going to become my slave, my ultimate weapon,” he said, putting a finger on my forehead, things going cold and dark.