The Ready

Y/n's P. O. V

I reached home and jumped on my bed. Wow the whole day just went by. Tomorrow's the prom night already.

I actually am excited to see my date. Some cute guy probably who wants to get drunk and fuck. Why am I excited again?

My eyes slowly flutter shut and I suddenly hear a knock on my door. "Hey can I come in?" Ryan's voice rang and I open the door.

"Um what is it?" I ask and he stands there. "Here. A gift from the owl man. The hoodini" He passes me a box and I open it. A ring.

What the hell.. A letter read;

Dear Y/n, 

I just wanted to give you this ring because whenever your missing me I want you to remember that I'm here for you and you won't forget me.

I'm in a deep universe of my own, With you in it. I hope you wear this along with your date.

With love, 
Evan

I smiled widely and was grinning like a idiot infront of ryan. "Thanks.. Tell him thanks." I breathlessly laugh and he smiles shutting the door.

The ring looked expensive.. Diamond. Wow he was really a deep person. Everything he does.. There's always a reason.

I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

-THE NEXT DAY-

Evans P. O. V.

I woke up and saw the date. Welp today was the day. I'll meet my date and wear my tux to the prom.

I try to not remember the negative things and keep it positive. Hopefully it does go well.

I see everyone hasn't woken up yet until y/n comes down her hair messy and her coming down the steps all wobbly like.

"Hey.. Good morning." My voice croaked and she laughed, her voice cracking too.

"No good morning?" I ask and she smiles hugging me from behind. "Gud Mowning." She snuggles and I turn to face her.

"That's better." I smile and her face slightly turns pink. The first time after a long time she blushes.

"Make me some coffee fam!" She squeaks and I make some cappuccino. "Sure I got you." I smile and she walks to the patio.

"I like it. Being here. Staying here." She says and I hug her. I then realised.
I was shirtless.. Wearing my boxers.

"Ew you stink! Get a bath!" She pushes me and I chuckle running up and getting into the shower.

I turn the tap on and strip my clothes off. I lay my head against the glass panel as the hot water rushes down my back.

All I could think of was, her.

Y/n's P.O.V

"Jesus!" I shouted as tyler jumpscared me. "The girls are staying over for now.." He says and i smirk at him.

"Oh..i think i heared moans." I lie and his face turns red. "shit i didnt think i was loud" i stare at him and he realizes.

"Fuck..you lied didnt you? Shit" he then whistles and i chuckle."you horny fuckface!" I teased and Kelly walks down and hugs him

"Hey baby.." He kisses her and glares at me. I giggle and see evan walking down with a towel wrapped around his waist.

His hair wet and chest exposed completely. The guys were totally used to this. I wasn't.

His V-Line near his waistline was exposed too because of his droopy towel.

"Hey guys morning" he bumped knuckles with the others and they smiled casually.

Where I'm over here busy freaking out about how fit he is. "Fuck." I whisper out and he turn his head.

Did I say it too loud? He started walking towards me. I turned and faced the scenery. Nice birds.. Couches.. Gras-

"Hey you know your coffee's ready right?" He place his hand on my waist and I nod.

"Mhm." That's all I did and walked away before he pulls me towards his wet body (xD holy shit guys).

"Evan.. Wipe yourself dude. Your like soaking wet!" I shrieked and he hardens his grip on my waist.

I bet there's going to be a hand print. "I'm going to stay like that.." He lowly whispers and I clear my throat.

"Why so nervous?" He asks and I feel like it's deja vu all over again. "No! I-i just want to go.. Shower!" I screamed out of his grip and ran.

He couldn't ran because of his towel aha! I got into the bathroom and sat in my bathtub.

'Damn.. This is nice.' I smiled and played some music. The warm water covering my body. Soapy and full of bubbles.

I missed just relaxing like this until my thoughts got interrupted by the bathroom door creaking open.

"Um who's there?" My voice shaky.. I got up from the bathtub and wrapped a towel over myself.

"Don't be a pervert! Who's there?!" I shouted and someone grabbed me from behind.

I smacked him and turn to see evan with a sweatpants and shirt holding onto his head.

"JESUS IM SO SORRY!" I quickly try to get him up and he rubs his head. "It's fine, I just...scared you." He grabs my arm.

"Evan let me take a shower please?" I begged and he smirks. "What was that?" He asks louder and I back up.

"Let me shower please?" I frown and he pushes me towards the bathroom wall.

"Evan.. Please." I softly say and he let's go. "Alright hurry up." He walks out casually and I lock the door. "Fuckin hell" I sat back down in the tub and relaxed.

Evan's P. O. V.

I love it. Teasing cat whenever I got the chance to. Her red face. She wore the towel and let me tell you,  I don't regret what I saw.

I loved it. Everyone one of it. Her body from the top till her legs. Fucking hot.. Beautiful. Damn it couldn't be better.

After a few minutes she comes down and she looks fresh. I know this may sound weird but...

I just wanna smell her. Probably like strawberries. Place some kisses around her neck.. Damn.

I'm falling for this girl.