Im in love again

Evans P. O. V.

I saw her walk pass some stores and her hair breezing through the wind. Her lips curled up into a smile.

Her hands in a fist. Her eyes wide in amusement. Her red cheeks and nose. Every single detail. I got it.

"If you stop staring I would feel more comfortable." She hits my arm playfully and I laugh before wrapping my arms around her waist behind her.

"God these places are so crowded!" Jon screams and pushes through all of them. We continue to watch him and he shoves himself into a bodyguard.

"Ohh shit haha" I blurt out as the guy leaves him and Jon shrugs moving away.

"Hey after this.. I know we're heading back home but.. I want to spend the last day here just with you."

She stares at me and I stand there completely still until I realise she was looking behind me.

I turn and see Ryan quickly walking away and biting his lips. I frown and cat looks down. "Hey.. I'm here" I make her face me.

She hugs me and I bring her away alone without the rest. Ryan needs to back off.. She's mine now. If he touches her.. He's dead to me.

Even if he's a friend.. Cats my future.
"Can you carry me?" She asks and I roll my eyes carrying her on my back.

"Hey don't roll your eyes at me betch" she points at my nose and I roll again. "You bitch" she says and I let a chuckle out.

"Okay seriously let's go.. Just leave them!" Cat whispers and we make a run for it. The rest of them just shaking their head at us.

"Yeah!" She pants and I hold her hand, continuing to walk further down the street.

-Time skip to hotel-

I sit down at the couch and started to use my phone to pass time. It's been 2 days since I've posted a video and I feel bad.

I notice cat still at the room and I was curious. What is she doing for so long? I place my ear against the door and hear a conversation.

"No STOP! I have evan, let's make this clear.. You were not like him and I'm not leaving him." She shouts and ohm talks.

"Please cat.. I'm sorry I didn't get you earlier but I love you.. I can't bear watching someone with you." I ball my hands into a fist.

"No get out! Your too late now.. I'm sure there's someone out there for you." Her voice calm and shaky. Like she was about to cry.

"What about everything we've had? Holding hands? Cuddling?" He raises his voice and I place my hand on the doorknob.

"I'm sorry.. I never saw a spark..in us." I think she was crying. "Let go of me!" She screams and I slam the door open.

Ryan was holding onto her wrist and cat on the ground made me furious.
"Wait evan i- I punched Ryan and grabbed cat.

She sobbed quietly on my chest and I carry her to my room. "You'll be sleeping here with me. He won't touch you again."

"I love you.." She croaks out and I smile shaking the rage all away and getting into the covers with her.

"Wh-at ar-re you doing?" She asked confused and I pulled her onto me planting kisses around her neck and nose.. Cheeks and lips.

"Movie?" She suggests and I nod. She gets up and puts Netflix. I Made her pick any shows she wanted.

She sat next to me again and layed her head on my chest. "I got you baby" I kiss her head and she smiles.