Mature Content

Tyler P. O. V.

God she's driving me crazy...this cake of a girl is nuts. God I just want her lips on mine. That's all I want.

Evan already has his eyes on her. He probably made many moves already. I saw delirious touching her weirdly and evan getting pissed.

God even that dress she decided to put on was mind blowing. Why didn't I ask her out earlier? I'm a fucking idiot.

"Y/n wake u-" I was shocked at what I was seeing. Evan shirtless and cat wearing a pullover but no pants. At least it reached her knees.

Evan was in his boxers and they both were cuddling. There's no way they fucked cause the room isn't soundproof and we would have heard their sounds xD.

I was in relief. She looks actually cute when she's sleeping. Then I felt a tap on my back. "Staring at y/n?" Of course it's Jon. "No.. She-" I ran out of words.

"She does look hot when she's sleeping. Imagine fucking her. Right there and then." He licks his lips giving a smirk.

"Dude cmon.. Evans already got her pinned down." I sigh. "Let's see how fast he is." Jon laughed psychoticly and I stood there.

She suddenly stretches and yawns. I duck out of the room and went to see nogla fucking make pancakes.

I see Ryan and Luke arrive to the table and I bro hugged them as usual.

I met a another girl tho.. Her name was Kelly.. She was pretty and different. I immediately fell for her. I know I sound like a douche.

But I can't choose yet. Until I know y/n is with someone else.

Delirious P. O. V

Whenever I think about cat I go dirty. That's all I can ever think about her is her being sexy and hot.. Fuck.

Sexual Scenes Ahead**

Early in the morning and I'm getting hard. I unzip my pants and free my dick from the boxers.

I rubbed my thumb slowly on my precum and glide down to the shaft then the balls.

I moaned. Y/n and her perfect body.. Oh how I just want to fuck her tight ass. Her wet..lips. "Y/n.." I moaned.

Why does she do this to me? That sweet lips I wanna taste so bad.
I stroke harder and faster as I hear her voice from afar.

"Fuck!" My cum shot on my stomach and cleaned it off. Laying there for a while. "Shit.. " I smiled and slowly got up to change.

Ohmwrecker P. O. V.

I heard delirious moaning y/n's name and I grew hard. I didn't have a thing for him but y/n.. Oh she got me hard.

I did what I had to do. I unzipped my jeans. Stroked it. Cummed. I wanted her ever since we met.

If you noticed non of us had chicks. She is the only chick here which we fucking horny men would all fuck. Honeslty speaking.

And Honestly we see evan aiming directly at her. It would be impossible for us to get her too.

"Hey ohm!" Y/n knocked on the door and I pulled my jeans up. "hey cake.." I slightly moaned from the after effect of the climax.

"You alright ohm?" She asks and I nod.
"Dude I'm gonna go down you coming?" She asks and I nod again. She smiles before leaving the room and probably heading downstairs.

I get changed and went down and wait for something new to happen.

Sexual scenes END*

Y/n's P. O. V.

I woke up in Evans bed. Of course I decided to sleep there. I totally forgot about wearing an underwear too.

Well shit. I went down and see all the boys drop their spoons looking at me.
I look to see myself with no pants and a long shirt covering just above my knees. I fucked up.

"Uh.. Sit down y/n.." Lui gave a seat and she sat down. "Morning dipshits" I yawn and fundle with my hair.

I stand up to get a drink from the fridge. Until I realise, I have no pants. fuck.

Shit. I look to see them biting their lips. I shoved my embarrassed self into my chair and ate my PUNCAKE.

"So y/n? Why Evans room?" Tyler talked and that's when evan strolls down the stairs.

"She had no other place." He say and I smile at him. He sits beside me and looks at me up and down before eating.

I hated this. They just kept staring. I pushed the chair out of the way and walked to the couch.

I turn to see them stare and look away. "Wow." I hear Brian yell and I turned the Xbox on ."game time."

I see all to them rush to me and try to grab the controllers.

"I vote black ops 2!" Marcel shouted and I nod grabbing the game and starting up the application.

"Alright boys.. Free for all, gun game?" I asked and they lit up instantly ready. I chuckle before starting the game and started to kill them.

"Fuckin Brian!" Tyler screamed as he knifed him. "Omg terrorizer stop!" Vanoss laughed and I smiled.

His laugh was adorable. It was like a guy giggling. I continue to kill as I was already close to winning.

I was the only one with the ballistic knife. I was close. I jumped and threw my knife to vanoss's head.

"FUCK YOU! I WON AHAHAHA" I shouted and danced around. "Woah haha chill!" moo laughed and they laughed along.

I sway my hips and put the controller down. "I'm better in all the games!" I yell and they pull me back to the couch.

"Prove it!" Marcel yelled. He was always competitive. I smirked evily.
"Lets go boys. Another round" As usual Brian goes around knifing people and not me.

I was able to Dodge him in time before getting knifed. I ended up with tyler with a ballistic knife and I aimed for his lil head.

"Betch let's go 1v1" he shouted and I kept quiet. "GOTCHA!" I distracted and killed him.

"How?! I clearly hit her!" He screamed and wheezed. I was practically dying.

I laughed and they all smiled at me just chuckling lightly. "ILL LET YOU WIN ONCE." tyler smirked and I stare at him still laughing

"It's twice now that I won" I bit my lips and they all attacked me with tickles.

I ran away from them and went to the kitchen. "Your good." I heard a voice and turned. Evan stood there leaning against the granite table.

"I know I am" I turn back to finding my chips. "Don't get too cocky tho. We always have a comeback." He wraps his arm from behind me and I laugh.

"I'm always cocky." I grinned before slightly pushing him away and walking back to the couch.