◣ 8 ◥

「 october 2014. 」

He grabbed the phone besides him, dialling the only person he could trust and need right now. The person that'll always give him support, no matter what.

She's clingy. She's loud. She never stops talking. They're different from the very start. And that's what makes them love each other. So much.

The person he called answered, he could heard loud music playing at the background. "Joon? Why did you called me at this hour?" Hearing her loud, yet somewhat angelic voice to his ears made the corners of his mouth lifted slightly. He sniffed, wiping the tears streaming from his eyes.

A somewhat surrender smile curved on his lips. The smile that's clearly shows that he's tired. Tired of the world. "Hyo.. I miss you so much," His trembling soft voice was obvious to her. She sighed, leaning to the wall. "What's wrong, Joon? I'll be here all night long to hear you if you want."

"This is too hard for me."

She bit her lower lip, nodding. Yeah, even for a trainee, she still thinks it's hard. Challenging. After all, that's the purpose of life right? To be hard for us to survive. "Continue."

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

december 2014. 」

"Lena? You're leaving too?"

Her lower lip trembled. Hyo approached her, with the soft, calming smile of hers on her face. She took another deep breath, before continueing, "Lena, please. We're going to debut in just a few months. I beg you, don't leave us." She took her hand, brushing it softly. Her eyes staring deep into Lena's beautiful brown eyes. And she almost fell for Hyo's trap. Again.

The Lena girl snatched her hand away, glaring at her in anger. She was tired with all these shits. This needs to end. Now. Lena faked a cough and took a step backwards from Hyo, trying to keep their distance.

Turning to her back, the girl bit her lower lip. Trying hard not to cry. She knew, it was hard. They prepared for the debut for almost a year, and now it all destroyed after Cecilia and her left.  Don't get her wrong, Lena loves her group members a lot. But the debut date kept on delaying, and she couldn't wait anymore.

It's the time for her to leave.

"Goodbye, Jihyo. I'll never forget you." She heard a loud, clear thump sound. Stealing a look at the huge mirror, she saw her falling down on her knees. Hyo looks like her soul already escaped her body. Afraid seeing her cry, a disappointment sigh escaped her mouth as she finally left the room.

Hyo felt useless. Both of her bestest friends already left them. Even the kind-hearted Minyoung girl couldn't replace Cecilia's unique presence. Once again, tears started to streamed down her fluffy cheeks. She sobbed silently.

There's no hope anymore.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

「march 2015.」

The girls were all gathered for only a reason. Sixteen.