◣ 5 ◥

❝ what are we? ❞

Hyo saw the furrowed brows of Joon, as a sweet soft smile appeared on her face. Soft chuckle came out from her mouth. "I mean, are we strangers? Friends? Or maybe, something more than that?" He blinked his eyes few times, making sure what he heard before was correct. Slowly, his cheeks turned into a shade of red. "W-What do you mean more than friends? W-What're you hoping for?" He stammered, turning his gaze away from her captivating brown eyes. He felt the store getting hotter and hotter as he took another gulp of the soda.

 The smile on her lips getting bigger. How cute. She couldn't take her eyes off from his cheeks, feeling the urge to pinch the reddening thing. Putting her head on the table, she looked up to him and continues, "You know what I'm talking about." Joon stared down on her, still knitting his brows. He knew what she's talking about. Looking at her pouting face, a smile crept on his lips.

Soon enough, the night went on with Hyo and Joon staring at each other's faces, talking about crappy stuffs. It was nice, at least.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

"Already woke up?" He nodded, still shutting his eyes tight. Ouch, his head hurt so much. Maybe drinking too much soda wasn't the best idea he could think of. But he never regretted anything that he did last night. Random midnight conversation, with Jihyo, was the best thing that he did this week. 

He never thought love can be this pure and innocent, at least, for him. Love, for Joon, is all about sexual and intimate relationship. Well, that's the main reason why his ex-girlfriends are sexy. But, Hyo, she's different. Despite her curvy body shape, in Joon's eyes, she's a cute fluffy high school girl instead of sexy and seductive.

Wait, why is he thinking about all these? In the morning? Hot. His cheeks felt hot. Is he blushing? Goddamnit. Not again.

"Hey, you alright there?" He glanced up at her. Gorgeous, as usual. Her hair was tied into a bun as she zipped her coat up. Holding himself from dropping his jaw anymore, he nodded. "You already leaving?" No word came out from her mouth, but instead, she shot him a wink. A lovely quick wink.

With that, she left the convenience store. Leaving him dumbfounded. Urm, again?