✾ e p i l o g u e . ✾

Joon beamed from ear to ear. He recognized the song played in the background in just a second. The song that won the best song of the year for 2018. The song that has such a special place in his heart. He glanced at the raven-haired girl who was mumbling something to the recording camera. He never thought that this day will finally come. The day where Hyo will finally sit right beside him, in front of thousands of people watching their VLive.

what does love feels like?

Joon grabbed Hyo's phone on the table and turned the music off, right after Sana's chorus. The younger words stopped when she heard that the music just went off. She gave him that judging look of hers, brows knitting together. Her head tilting toward him, and soon, he found himself grinning awkwardly at her.

She sighed. That awkward smile of Joon always cools down her heart, no matter what. "Do you know what love is, RM sunbaenim?" She asked, conveying the politeness in her tone of voice. And yeah, she needs to call him sunbaenim. After all, Joon is the leader of BTS, that first K-Pop group to win the Grammy award. She still needs to call him sunbaenim, in one way or another.

"Love makes you go crazy, you know? Like, one time, you just want to get a hug from her. And one time, you really wanted to skip all your schedules just to meet her. It drives you crazy, really crazy."

And soon, their VLive is bombarded with hundreds of comments from both ARMY and ONCE. They noticed that all those words that came out from his mouth hinted something important. something huge. His words hinted that he's currently in a relationship. Even Hyo realized that, and it made her felt anxious.

She swallowed hard. With fluttering eyes, she gave him that alluring gaze of hers. That'll always make his heart goes wild. "W-Wow! The way you explained it sounds like you're in love, sunbaenim." An awkward laugh escaped from her dry throat. Hyo's eyes found he, soon averting it back to the camera. She's scared. She's not ready at all. To tell the whole world about the truth.

"I am, actually," He corrected her, a hand now resting on her shoulder. She enlarged her eyes, realizing that they shouldn't be that obvious in front of the camera. And Joon knows that she's feeling bad now. But he couldn't hold the feelings anymore. It was too hard for him. Grinning, he held Hyo even tighter than before. "I'm in love with you, remember?"

Her jaw literally dropped. Thousands of comments attacked the VLive now, but Joon knew everything was still under control. It was a part of the plan. To reveal their secret relationship, after years hiding it. He waved his another hand to the camera, saying, "Hello there. You might know me as RM from BTS, but today, I'm here as Joon, Hyo's boyfriend. Nice to meet you."

The camera went black.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

↱ a l l k p o p. ↲

JYP Entertainment confirms Twice's Jihyo is dating BTS's RM

After Kai and Jennie, the second couple of 2019 was finally revealed yesterday. On January 10th, during a special VLive collaboration between the leaders from currently the biggest groups in Korea, BTS member RM purposely revealed his relationship with Twice's Jihyo. A representative from JYP Ent. spoke up to the issue as an official response.

❝ Yes, they love each other and have been dating for a few years now. ❞

They left the whole K-Pop industry shook with their relationship. With that, both leaders caused a huge storm on every single SNS platform that existed, with #RM trending at #1 and #Jihyo trending at #5.

Congratulation for them!

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

Her gaze went down to her hands. Sweaty, trembling hands. She wasn't smiling, nor crying. She was furrowing her brows together. Hyo never thought this day will come. She's glad that they don't have to keep it as a secret anymore, but at the same time, she's scared. It has only been two days since they came out, and Hyo never received that many backlashes like that.

Hyo wandered if this was the happy ending that she wishes for. Sure, her popularity skyrocketed in just a night, but she's not liking that. The happy ending she always wanted is that the world could finally accept them. And has the world accepted them already? Soon enough, being the huge worrier herself, she's now lost in her thoughts again.

Until someone took her hand gently and led her to the set where she was supposed to sit a few minutes ago. Mouth gaping, he eyed him. Joon shot her the sweet grin of his, tightening the grip. Her heart skipped a beat. Even after all those years. Even after all those fights. Joon still calms her down at last.

She took a seat on the couch, right beside Joon. A cough caught her attention and made her eyes laid down on the interviewer. He smiled at her, politely asking, "So, can we start the interview now?" Hyo didn't answer but instead stole a glance at Joon. He looks happy and ready. She saw the sparkles coming from his eyes. And if Joon is happy, then Hyo will be happy too.

She nodded. Yeah, maybe this is the happy ending for her. Even though the world hates them. Joon will always be there for Hyo. And Hyo will always be there for Joon. That's the happy ending for them.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

miss me? :))