◣ 10 ◥

Using the straw, Hyo took the last sip from her drink. Her round eyes wandered around the cafe, but there was no sight of him at all. A disappointed sigh escaped from her mouth. He didn't come. Again. She put down the cup, gaze now fell to the scenery outside of the coffee shop. It's raining. Such a perfect weather to cry. Cry about your ruined relationship.

The girl stood up from her seat. Finally, after an hour straight sitting. With a heavy heart, she opened her steps to leave the shop. Her eyes were glued to the quiet phone in her hand. No notifications at all. Hyo bit her lower lip, trying to be strong. Trying to be tough. Because she knew this time will come. The time where they'll be busy with their careers that they forget about other people that exist in their worlds.

「 convo. 」

LovelyHyo:
hey?
LovelyHyo:
i wanna meet you
Lovely Hyo:
pretty please? (๑•́ ω •̀๑)

jooooonie~~~:
sorry hyo.

jooooonie~~~:
my comeback is around the corner, remember? (゜-゜)

LovelyHyo:
ah.
LovelyHyo:
sorry for wasting your time.
LovelyHyo:
please pretend like i never asked you for the first place :))
[ √ s e e n √ ]

Hyo looked up. The rain has finally stopped. But that doesn't stop her from being blue and down. Slowly, she felt her cheeks getting all wet from her tears streaming down. And yet she doesn't even bother to wipe them off. Her gaze fell down on the streets, feet making their way to her dorm. Twice's dorm. It has been two days since she became an official member of Twice. Since she became the leader of Twice.

Hyo felt everything was stacked on her shoulders. Every problem, every responsibility, everything. She hoped that Joon will at least give her cooperation so that things between them will end quickly, even though she clearly doesn't like it. It's not like she doesn't understand him or something, but don't he understand her too?

She sighed again as her tracks stopped out of the blue. Her eyes stared at the convenience store for a few seconds as a bitter smile curves on her lips. The place where they met, the place where Hyo created her memories with her first boyfriend. She then bit her lower lip as many other thoughts ran through her mind. Maybe, just maybe, she shouldn't visit the store that night.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

Here he is, standing in front of a girl group's dorm. Joon himself couldn't believe what he was doing, visiting a girl group's dorm in the middle of the night. Guess the phrase is true all along, love can make you go crazy. Swallowing his saliva hard, he reached out his hand and knocked the door twice. His palms began to sweat when he heard footsteps coming to open the door. The door was finally opened and revealed a girl figure. A very familiar figure for Joon. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw him. A kinda predicted reaction for him. The elder one shot her a tight-lipped smile, pupils darting straight into hers.

"Can I meet Jihyo? This is really urgent, Nayeon-ssi."

She gave him a questioning look. With her lips tighten together, her brows knitted in disbelief. He would do the same if he was in her place. But that doesn't matter to him at the moment. What really matters is that he wants to meet his precious Hyo. And he'll meet her, no matter what. A few seconds passed before the younger girl finally nodded. It's just a simple nod, but it really did make his heart skipped a beat. "Thank you," He mouthed, already rushing inside, ignoring the weird looks other girls were giving him. But then his steps stopped when he heard that Nayeon girl calling out his name.