◣ 4 ◥

❝ you know her? ❞

He asked enthuasticly. Wang, with a smug smile on his face, nodded. He shifted his position, now putting a hand on Joon's shoulder as he leaned closer. "You have a crush on her, bro?" He asked, with a hint of teasing in his voice. Guessing from his burning cheeks, Wang already knew the answer. His smirk grew even bigger. He let him go and leaned back in satisfaction. "Of course, everyone will have a crush on her, sooner or later."

He saw the confused and amused look on Joon's face. "Even you?" The Korean guy turned his head, looking into his eyes. Jealousy, Wang could sense that. A smile appeared on his face. He felt the need to tease him more, now knowing that he's full of jealousy when talking about his dream girl. "What if I do? What'll you do?" Raising a brow to Joon, he continues, "You'll punch me? Kill me?" Realizing that the distance between their faces is just a few centimetres away, Joon backed off.

He tilted his face, avoiding the Hong Kong guy's gaze. "O-Of course, not!" He felt the room getting hotter every second. Another pleased smile curved on Wang's lips as he changed his position back, now facing at the television. Patting Joon's back, he says, "Don't worry, my friend. She's just a younger sister in my eyes. Geez, you're so jelly!"

The Korean felt puzzled. He blinked his eyes a few times, processing everything that just happened. He was brought to reality when Wang suddenly snapped his fingers right in front of his face. His eyes were still glued to the television as he questions, "Hey, want her number?"

Namjoon Kim nodded.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

"You received a message from unknown."

Hyo picked up her phone, still drying her hair. She furrowed her brows, wondering who that person might be.

Unknown:

Hello? Is this Jihyo Park's number?

Jihyo:
Yes. Who are you?

Unknown:
Namjoon Kim. That cashier guy.

"Unknown sent you a picture."

Hyo dropped her phone to the floor, with her face looking flushed already

Hyo dropped her phone to the floor, with her face looking flushed already. She felt hot, eventhough she just showered a few minutes ago. Is it because of him? Maybe. Totally. Definitely.

Realizing that her precious phone might already broke because of the stranger, she gulped and picked it up. She felt the urge to look at the picture again, so she did. And she realized. That Joon looks charming. And cute. And handsome. Hyo studied ( and admired ) his facial features for another few seconds, before she received another message.

Unknown:
Hey? You there?

Jihyo:
Yeah. You're that ramen and chill guy, right?

Unknown:
Yah, that's in the past! ( ゚Д゚)!

Jihyo:
Yeah right. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~

Unknown:
Ugh, I'm sulking! <(`^')>

The corners of her lips went upwards without she noticed it. A soft chuckle escaped from her mouth, Hyo finds it cute how Joon acts like when he's sulking. Feeling giddy without any specific reason, she typed the reply back.

Jihyo:
Aww, don't be mad! ( ˃̶ω˂̶ ૃ)
Jihyo:
Hey, still there?
Jihyo:
Yah! Don't just seen me!
Jihyo:
('皿'#)

Joon giggled devilishly. Sometimes, seeing her like this, makes him wanna tease her more. He decided not to reply her messages at all, out of fun.

"Jihyo sent you a picture."

Jihyo:Urgh! I hate you

Jihyo:
Urgh! I hate you. <(`^')>

Unknown:
Stop being cute, can you?
[ √ s e e n √ ]