◣ 2 ◥

damn, she's perfect for you!

Joon felt his cheeks burning as he glares at Seokjin. It's not funny, it's embarrassing and impolite to say that to a high school student, in the middle of night! That night, he can't sleep at all because of that conversation.

And now Kim Seokjin is laughing right in front of him, teasing and making fun of him. "It's not funny at all, Seokjin hyung!" Joon slaps his broad shoulder few times in anger, annoyed. The older one's laugh slowly fades away and a sheepish smile curved on his lips. "Alright, alright. Jeez, calm down Joon!"

"I bet she's your type, right?" Min asked, showing his same expression to him. The cold ice prince expression. Joon knitted his brows to him in response. "What do you mean by my type? How exactly is my type, hyung?" An audible sigh was heard as Yoongi putted his arm on Namjoon's shoulder, leaning closer to his face.

"Aish.. Come on, Joon. We all knows that Kim Namjoon's type is curvy, cute but sexy and mature. Is that right?" He felt amazed that he guessed it all right, eventhough he never tell anyone about his type. He nodded in silence.

Well actually, he just realized that she somehow fits his type of girl perfectly. She's cute and bubbly but also somehow looks seductive and sexy. Damn, did he just thought a high school girl provocative?

He must be out of his effing mind.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

A few night passed and Hyo never visited that convenience store ever again since that night. And Joon understands. She might be too tired. She's a trainee after all.

But that Friday night, he saw her again. This time paler, huge eye bags under her beautiful eyes. And she's wearing an oversized pink hoodie with round spectacles. She looks very different from the first time they met. Hyo looks like a huge mess this time.

Joon cleared his throat to grab her attention. "Hey there, Jihyo-sshi." A smile appeared on his face as he greets her. She nodded at him once, then continues to search for her stuffs. He thought she looks scary with that  expression on her face, so he decided not to disturb her and shut his mouth up.

After a few minutes, she walked to the counter to pay. Joon glanced at her stuffs. 3 bars of chocolate, 2 cups of ramen, 3 cans of carbonated drink and.. sanitary napkins? He tried to kept a straight face at what he just saw, but as usual, failed miserably. His hands were trembling when he inserted that thingy into a plastic bag. Namjoon, once again, knocked down Park's stuffs from the counter.

"You alright there?" She asked, raising her brows in curiousity. He nodded, glancing down and tries to focus on picking up the stuffs, instead of Hyo's angelic face. Heh. "I'm sorry for that." A smile then was seen by him, a reassuring smile. Joon felt butterflies in his stomach. Again.

Awkward silence. The only sound they heard is the beep sound from the cashier machine. Then he felt the urge to ask her what's wrong. Handing her the plastic bag, he lifted his head back and lock his gaze with hers. He asks, in the most polite way he could, "Urm, Jihyo-sshi? Is everything alright?"

Jihyo Park bursts into tears right at that moment.