◣ 7 ◥

Hyo was shocked with the sudden tight hug from Joon. He was never an affectionate and touchy guy in the first place. And Joon never really shows his love to Hyo from the start. It was always Hyo and only her.

But tonight, he suddenly wanted to meet her at a playground nearby. And not like Hyo wants to complain or anything, but it's just plainly weird.

"Hyo, here!" She saw him sitting on one of the swings, swinging in joy as he waves his hand in the air. She walked towards him, soft chuckles escaped from her mouth. Adorable, she thought.

The younger one grabbed the swing's chains, stopping Joon from moving anymore. She saw his pout. His cheeks. She wanted to touch it. So she did. "Ssup." She lifted his head and locked her gaze with him, a sly smile curved on her lips. Hyo poked both his cheeks. Soft. Joon's face flushed. Another chuckle came out from her. How come this old guy can be this adorable? She wondered too.

Inserting her hands in the pockets of her jacket, she lifted a brow as she questioned, "You miss me?" She ruffled his black hair, looking down at  him. He didn't reply. Instead he pulled her down and made her sit on his lap, together on the swing.

Jihyo's cheeks flushed. She tried to stand up again, but Namjoon is too strong for her. And soon, she was already in his arms. She could hear his heartbeat, and so did Joon. She hugged him back, now resting her head on his shoulder. And so did Joon. "Anything you wanna talk about?"

The corners of his lips went upwards. "I'm going to debut, Jihyo."

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

She sniffed, taking another piece of tissue from the box. "What if one day you become famous? What if you forgets me? What if one day we break up?" He remained silent, patting her back continuously. After awhile, Hyo's sobbing sound was gone. A bitter smile appeared on her face as she wipes the last tear on her face. "Sorry, Joon. I didn't meant to cry and make you worry."

She heard him chuckling. Her brows knitted in confusion as she lifted her head, seeing a smiling Joon. Joon pinched both her cheeks, saying, "I don't know my Jihyo is worried about me. You looked so cute when you're worried, you know?"

Her face flushed. Again.

He let go of her now pinkish cheeks. Tapping his chin, he puckered his lips and pondered for awhile. Hyo, still confused, tilted her head a bit and try to guess what's inside his mind. "Hey. What're you thinking about?"

"You. How to solve this problem."

Oh. What a sweet mouth he have tonight.

"How about you meet my members tomorrow? You'll going to love them!"

Gulping, she nods.

❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉ ❈ ❉

"See, they're nice! You shouldn't worry about it, Hyo." She looked up at him. Then his hand that's resting on her waist. Then him again. The thought of him being affectionate like this made her heart skipped a beat. "Hyo? You heard me?"

She blinked her eyes in confusion, before nodding. Eventhough she doesn't have a single clue about anything that he said. She was too busy. Thinking what will happen to them when he debut. When he become famous.

"Look, Jihyo." Their steps stopped. He lifted his hand from her waist and grabbed her hand. Intertwining their fingers together. In front of them is the convenience store where they first met. "Promise me you'll always be there for me when I'm down. When I'm sad. When everybody try to push me down. And I'll do the same for you. Alright?" She nodded, no words came out.

Together, they walked inside the store. Holding hands.