Chapter 15

when I saw that it took me a a few(5) seconds to understand and I almost scrolled passed it because I didn't understand but then I did and I AM SCREAMING THAT IS SO FUNNY or is that just me? it probably is just me..

anyways

this dedication goes to @PuppyVal for being amazing and one of the first people to vote when i update : )))

Luke's Pov

I had always wanted to have a cheesy fight with paint with my true love that ended with a sweet kiss despite being covered in paint but that would have to wait because I'm an idiot. I froze when Michael told me he loved me but now in the shower after the long day in which I was mostly silent I had come to the conclusion that I loved Michael.

Michael always knew how to make me happy. Michael was just himself but that was everything. We'd known each other for two weeks yet I felt myself completely falling head over heels for him and I had ruined it all. He probably never wants to see me again. But he did say he loved me so maybe he would forgive me.

I was the last to take a shower because I had no energy or will to fight for a good spot in the rotations. The water was already chilly when I had got in but now was freezing after staying in the shower for twenty minutes as I was reflecting my actions and predicting the outcomes. I was still shivering after I had gotten dressed and brushed my teeth followed by feeble attempts to tame my hair but was still shivering whether it was from the cold temperature or my nerves.

I walk out and see Michael on his bunk ignoring the others conversation about anime which signaled that he was upset. 

"Hey Mikey?"I ask softly tapping his shoulder.

"Yeah Luke"He says without turning around causing me to frown.

"Um I-I know that I was really rude earlier but I was just s-scared and I've thought about it all d-day and u-um I-I, I love you too and I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but I just really wanted you to know."I say fidgeting with my fingers. When he hadn't said anything after a few seconds I go in to the bathroom as to not let anyone see me cry. 

I shut the door and slide down it bring my knees to my chest and tightly hugging them. How could I be stupid? I had just lost the love of my life because I was scared to accept the fact I am truly,madly, deeply in love with Michael Gordon Clifford. 

"Luke"Michael says knocking lightly on the door.

"I-ts fine I understand you don't l-love me anymore"I say staying in my spot. Michael however was stronger than me and the bathroom door didn't have a lock so he easily got into the bathroom. I hear him shut the door before he scoops me into his arms and rubs my back.

"You didn't see but I had turned to look at you after you gave your wonderful speech. Now it's my turn I understand if you aren't ready to say it back and I won't pressure you but I promise I won't ever stop loving you"He says and I look up at him.

"Really?"I say before sniffling.

"Really"he says sincerely.

"I love you" I whisper before pulling him into a sweet and slow kiss.

a/n

short but Wattpad is being dumb rn and im scared this chapter is gonna get deleted before i can publish lol i hope it was still good tho

i hope you enjoyed 

qotu: What do you think my name is? hint i've used it in the story ABBY YOU CAN'T COMMENT

aotu: you tell me ;)