Chapter 19

dedication goes to @MukeInWonderland for their amazing comments and votes!

Luke's Pov

I turn around and see Jack spinning his car keys around on his finger with a smirk.

"Little innocent Lukey has found some trouble it seems, don't worry I wont tell dad but I will tell Ben, oh will he love this our little Lukey is growing up"He says rubbing his knuckles into my scalp giving me a noogie I blush while Michael laughs hysterically. It was true I was always the one to help my brothers out of trouble I never got into trouble.

"Oh my gosh Luke is that a facial hair?"

"Shut up and help me"

"Feisty" he says before going and picking up Michael and throwing him over his shoulder with a grunt.

"This one?"He asks and I nod. He begins walking to his car while Ashton gets Calum and tells John we wouldn't be riding back on the bus.

"So Luke why are you so concerned about Michael and making sure he doesn't get kicked out of camp?"Jack asks with an amused smirk.

"Because he's my best friend"I say refusing to make eye contact.

"Wait Lukey, I thought I was your boyfriend?"Michael speaks up from Jack's shoulder with a slight slur of his words.

"Omg,omg,omg"Jacks says before walking faster to the car. Was he upset with me for having a boyfriend? He said he was okay with me being gay but was he lying? I keep pace with him but face the ground.

"Omg"He says again while putting Michael in the backseat. 

"OH MY FREAKING GOSH"He basically screams attracting stares. He quickly pulls out his phone and calls someone. I was confused what was happening.

"BEN OH MY GOSH LISTEN LUKE AND MICHAEL ARE DATING YOU OWE ME TWENTY BUCKS" I groan and blush.

"Do you guys bet on everything dealing with my life?"I ask.

"Yes, quick question Ashton and Calum?"

"Not my-"

"AHHH BEN YOU OWE ME ANOTHER TWENTY BUCKS"

They begin bickering so I turn and begin looking for Calum and Ashton. I see them a few feet away. When they arrive they give a questioning look about Jack and I just wave it off and circle my finger around my ear using sign language to say he is crazy.

"Its true"Calum says to Ashton just as Jack hangs up.

"What's true?"Jack asks.

"Nothing important"Calum says.

"Are you guys telling people I'm crazy again?"He asks with a groan.

"We don't have to tell them for them to find out with the way you act"Calum says before running a few feet away from Jack as to not get punched.

"Whatever lets go"He mumbles.

We get in the car and Jack begins driving. I turn around from my seat in the front and see Michael was passed out in the back seat I smile fondly before taking a picture. He might have been drunk with his head bent in an awkward position with a bit of drool coming from his mouth was still beautiful.

-..,.;'.;[[];/.';.']

We arrive at camp and Ashton carries Michael this time. We had gotten back before the rest of the campers so John wasn't a problem. Ashton gently puts Michael on my bed because he couldn't lift him onto his own bunk.

We go to the mess hall to get some snacks as we hadn't eaten breakfast. I grab something for Michael and we walk back to the cabin. When we arrive we are met with a hysterical Michael. He was crying and throwing things.

"Michael, Mikey whats wrong?"I ask gently grabbing his shoulders. He eases into my touch and his loud sobs turn silent. I lead him over to my bed and rub his back until he stops crying.

"Lukey, please don't leave me I'm so sorry, I'll never drink again-"I cut off his rambling with a sweet kiss.

"I'm not upset"I say when he looks at me in utter and complete confusion.

"Why, I got piss drunk on church grounds?"He asks.

"Because everyone makes mistakes and has lows and highs even the strongest of us all"

a/n 

short but i didn't really wanna write but i wanted to update for you guys hope you liked it  :))

i still want ice cream

qotu: what would you do if you were the opposite gender for a day?

aotu: I actually don't know lol