Chapter 29 love me like you

I woke up late probably around 4 to set up at the bar for my dads retirement party .it is hard know what happens but to think that he is back is great .it is now 7.
"Babe we are done so let's get ready for later tonight " I said .

"Ok but I wanted to say sorry for not doing our date today I totally forgot " sweet pea said .
As we walked to my bike .
"It is fine I have to head home I will be back I just can't go with you just in case Hiram is home " I said .

I gave him a kiss and head to the apartment to change .

I head to my room only to stop when I hear Hiram talking behind his office door .
"Love hunter is a strong girl and hard headed just like her farther " Hiram said .

"Do you mean her biological dad FP or you  her adopted dad " Hermione said .
I hear a glass begin slammed against the wall I moved my ear back only to place it back .

"She may not be mine by blood but legal she is my kid " Hiram said .

I walked to my room quickly and I took a shower and got dressed .

I  walked out of my room only to see Hiram walking out of his office and gave me a look at .
"Mija  heard that you farther is out of jail " Hiram said he looked a little pissed .

"Yeah he is I am heading over to his out of jail party " I said .i grabbed my purse .

"Mija I wanted to tell you that boy your seeing is only going to cause you heart break so I want you to be cautious " Hiram said giving me a kiss on my forehead .

"I know dad .you have told me multiple times but I love him a lot .i will see you when I get back "I kissed his cheek and I let .i had the driver drop be off at the bar .as I enter I see my dad putting his jacket over a haft naked Betty .i see jughead pissed off and I see sweet pea clapping and smirking .
I walked up to him .

"Baby glad you made it to see the show " sweet pea said .
I was pissed he rather joke about my haft naked friend doing the serpent dance .
"Show her some serpent hospitality ." My dad said .
Betty got off stage .

"I've been in and out of the Serpents since I was younger than my son, and it's been a wild ride. Good times. Bad times. But through it all, the Serpents stuck by my side while most other people turned their backs on me, my own family included. Now, the letter of the law says that I can't be here in the Serpent den, that I can't associate with my friends, my real family, my blood. But I've been thinking about that, and it'll be a cold day in hell before a snake lets a pig tell him what to do The Northside wants me out of this gang, well they better bring a coffin 'cause FP Jones isn't retiring. I am not going gently into the night. I am here to stay. So, bring the fire."." He said I was shocked and pissed.he looked at me and jughead .

Sweet pea cheered .i pushed him while he gave me the What the fuck face .
"You really support this " I said .
Sweet pea went to say something but my dad came over to us .

"Hey honey glad you can make it ."he said he looked at sweet pea and I .

Comment below how was It