Chapter 52 go there

"Come on let's go inside " reggie said  .he could tell I was crying .
I pushed reggie away .

"What is that supposed to mean " I said as I pushed him back  .

"Mija let's go inside " Hiram said as he tried pulling me inside I shrugged him off .

"No I want to know what you have to say " I said as I pushed him back more .
"What now that you see me in a fancy dress you think I am Changing" I said .

He stood in front of me and looked me in the eyes .
"Yes you are changing .you used to be this badass girl but now your like every other girl northside trash  " sweet pea said .
I then smacked him across the face . i began to hit his chest .
Reggie ran and grabbed me by my waist .reggie pulled me inside . Hiram told reggie to take me to my room .
I sat on my bed with reggie .

"Hey it's fine you got me "he said he  pulled me in for a hug .
We layed on my bed .
I changed out of my dress in to something more comfortable.
I left the bathroom door open since I trust reggie to not look .

I walked out and I sat on my bed .
Reggie picked me up bridal style .
"Let's go Babe we are heading to pops to get some milkshakes and fries  since you need some cheering up " reggie said .he changed into some clothes he left at my house .

Reggie turned off his car .
Reggie ran to my side of the car and opens up the door .
I went to stand up only to have reggie Carry me bridal style again . "Reggie put me down " I said .i look to the side of the parking lot to see 4 motorcycles one belonging to sweet pea .
Reggie puts me down as we enter pops .
"Let's go get a booth "reggie said .i looked up at him .
We walked and sat far but not far away from sweet pea and the other serpents since there were lots of people there .

Comment below .