9. Sweet Dreams

Start: 04/01/18

"Cilver..." Mal said.

"What do you want?!" Evie asked. "You've already taken over Auradon"

"What I want?! I want to know who's that secret spy if your but you boyfriend don't want to tell" Cilver said an pointed a sword on Ben's throat.

*Mal looked at Ben and then at Cilver.

"I'll tell you if you tell me who your spy is" Mal said. "It the only fair way"

Cilver thought for a second.

*"Ok" Cilver said. "one two three."

Everything went silent.

"You weren't going to tell me!" Mal shouted.

"You weren't going to tell me either" Cilver said. "But you know. What Ever. My spy can tell me who your spy is..."

*She looked around and then stopped at one person.

"Carlos..." Cilver said. "Come here"

Carlos went to their side while the other protested.

"Carlos No!!!" Jane screamed.

"Carlos what are you doing?!" Mal shouted.

Cilver raised her hand and everything went silent.

"Carlos tell me who's there spy" Cilver said to Carlos.

Carlos looked around and pointed at the spy.

"Gil...."

*Cilver nods and two of the pirates from the crew took Gil and threw him to the other side so that he hit the wall.

"Thanks Carlos" Cilver said.

In the background Jane tried to fight against the pirates.

"Why Carlos?! Why did you do that?!" Jane shouted.

"Carlos would never do something like that" Evie said to Mal.

"You're right...." Mal thought. "He's under a spell!"

"It took you long enough to figure it out" Cilver said.

But Mal didn't listen. She tried to remember any spell that could bring Carlos back but there was so many and she doesn't remember all the words.

*"Don't even try Sister" Cilver said. "Even if you spent the rest of your life looking for a spell to free him you can't. Only the one who put the spell can reverse it"

*"Then reverse it!" Mal shouted.

"I don't think so Sister" Cilver said and blew a pink mist on them.

"Sleep mist" Evie said.

Mal took out the magic sun feather and waved with it. The mist changed direction towards the pirate crew. Cilver said a quick spell that protected herself and Harry but it was too small for the rest of the crew. Suddenly all Cilver's pirates was asleep.

*"What have you done?!" Cilver shouted.

"What I needed to do to stop you" Mal said.

"You don't understand what you've done" Cilver said and disappeared with Harry out of nowhere.

*When they were gone Mal,Evie and Carlos ran up to Ben, Carlos,  Lonnie and Dough. Evie tried to wake them up but they were all fast asleep.

"How are we going to do?" Evie asked.

"I don't know..." Mal answered.

"But if they don't wake up they are going to starve and die in their sleep" Evie said.

"Guys Jane isn't breathing" Jay shouted.

"Take her here quickly" Evie said and Jay carried her to the other side.

Then suddenly Jane started to cough and she sat up.

"Jane you're awake!" Evie said and hugged her. "How's that possible"

"I realized what that was and held my breath. I faked to fall asleep until Cilver was gone but I couldn't hear anything. The mist closed my ears" Jane said.

"Quick carry the others to the bedrooms" Mal said and one after one helped each other care the others to the beds carefully.

*Jane sat beside sleeping Carlos and just watched him. Evie came up to her and lay her hand on Jane's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" Evie said and hugged Jane while she cried on Evie's shoulder.

*Then suddenly Uma appeared at the window.

"Mal" She shouted while she tried to not fall back to the water.

Mal came towards her.

"What?!" Mal asked.

"I know how to wake them up." Uma said. "And you have twelve days to do it. But you need Cilver's help"

*"What do you mean?" Mal asked.

"You have to befriend your enemy when the blue moon rises" Uma said.

"It's not that hard or is it?" Evie asked.

"You were a enemy" Mal pointed.

"I WERE a enemy" Uma said. "You have to befriend Cilver"

*"You are kidding me" Jay said.

"We all know how Cilver is. She wouldn't do anything without a reason" Evie said.

"Then why don't we give her a reason" Mal said.

*"It doesn't work like that" Evie suddenly said. "You have to befriend her by being there for her. You doesn't know her. She's angry. Angry because of Maleficent. You have to talk to her"

"Evie" Mal started. "I know that you see the best in everyone but think about what she've done. We can't risk it"

Uma agreed and they started to make up a plan.

~~~~~~

Well that it. What is going to happen?
Find out on the next chapter!!!!