Epouloge

Start: 26/03/18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two Years Later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mal woke up with the sun in her eyes. Evie was already up and she was designing a new dress. Mal looked at her combining colours and designs.

"Good morning" Evie said when she realised that Mal was awake.

"Good morning" Mal said. "Shall we go down and eat breakfast"

*They walked down to grab breakfast. They saw Jay, Carlos, Gil and Harry sitting around their table. Beside them the cheerleaders were drowning over them. But none of the guys noticed the cheerleaders cause none of them were interested.

Jay and Carlos already had girlfriends. Jay had Lonnie and Carlos had Jane. Gil and Harry weren't the girlfriend and boyfriend kind so the cheerleaders didn't stand a chance.

*Mal were on her way to the art lesson with Uma, Evie and CJ. Mal, Evie and Uma got very good together but CJ kept quiet the most of the time. Evie had design now so they went separate ways. Mal took her things from the locker and walked to class when she heard someone whisper.

"Can you believe it?! More hot guys from the bad side" One girl said.

"Yeah but he has a girlfriend" Another girl said. "And people say that she's a real monster"

Mal didn't want to pay more attention. She was just going to wait until Ben tell her something about the new villains.

*After the lesson Mal met Ben.

"Why didn't you tell me about the new villains?" Mal asked.

"New villains?"  Ben asked surprised.

"You didn't know either?" Mal asked.

"No this must be something new" Ben asked. "I'll ask the fairy godmother later but for now I just want to be with you"

*Mal and Ben went on a walk together. They didn't say much they just were. But on the inside Mal knew that she've missed something. Something very important. And she were going to find out what very soon.

*Mal was at the school were she meet Evie.

"Mal have you heard about the new students" Evie asked.

"Yes but that's also everything I've heard" Mal answered.

"I've heard that they come tomorrow" Evie said. "And I've heard that they different from us. And I'm not sure what that means"

*"Well I guess we are going to find out" Mal said.

"Yeah but now we have lunch" Evie said. "I'm starving"

*They went to the lunch and sat down beside Jay, Carlos, Harry and Ben. Gil were also there.

"So have you heard of the new villains" Carlos asked.

"Yeah they are like the school news" Harry said. "You can't avoid them"

"Any other than me who got a bad feeling for this?" Evie asked.

"I know what you mean" Mal said. "But we can just wait and see"

*Later when Mal was on her way to the classroom she heard some voices.

"And this is the locker hall" The fairy godmother said.

Mal looked at the new students. The boy had black hair and green eyes. He was wearing leather as all the other villains. Mal understood that it was Scars son. Then Mal looked at the girl. The chock hit her in the stomach. It couldn't be possible.

Cilver were back.