12.The enemy

Start: 19/02/18

They continued searching around but this time Cilver had her magic ready. She also made a protecting shelter to both of them incase something should happen.

*Then suddenly Evie called.

"Hey Evie what's happening?" Mal asked.

"We need to go to the church now!!!" Evie shouted.

"Why?!" Mal asked.

"If Maleficent gets there first it over" Evie said.

*They ran to the middle of Auradon. It was a meadow. They all meet there.

"Evie what's happening" Mal asked.

"Maleficent is the villain. If she comes here she might turn into a..." Evie got interrupted.

"Human..." A voice said and out of the woods came Maleficent.

"Hello darlings" She said.

*"Maleficent..." Cilver said.

"Oh what I'm glad to see you Cilver. Alive after all" Maleficent. "And Mal I'm glad that you found your sister"

"What do you want?" Mal asked.

"I just want Cilver to finish the unfinished with me" Maleficent said.

"And why would I do that" Cilver asked. "I've done everything pretty good by myself"

"No darling. You had the crew. But with me we just need each other" Maleficent said. "That's why I got rid of Harry. He was the last thing that held you back"

Mal looked at Cilver and then at Maleficent.

"Please darling" Maleficent continued. "Come with me and we can be a family again"

*Cilver thought for a while with made everyone nervous. Then she smiled.

"Why would I need you after all this years" Cilver said. "The only thing I need is my revenge"

And then she shoot something on Maleficent and the next second Maleficent were trapped in a bubble.

"Your fool. Everything you use is from my book" Maleficent said. "Don't you think that I can break the spell"

Maleficent did something with her hands but nothing happened. She didn't it again without success.

"What?" Maleficent questioned.

"Don't you think that I through my years have searched for other spells that make me more powerful?" Cilver asked and laughed evil. "Who need who now Mother"

*"Your Nasty girl. You have what it takes to be a cold hearted" She paused and smiled. "If you can end him"

Maleficent pointed at the woods and out came Gil.

"Gil?!" Jay shouted.

"What are you doing?" Evie asked.

Then another guy came out. He had green eyes and dark hair. He looked at then evil.

"Who are that?" Mal asked.

"Let me introduce myself" He said. "I'm Lucas son of the Heart Queen."

"Wait you're son of the crazy woman in the wonderland?" Cilver exclaimed.

"Exactly" He said with an evil smile.

*Then some red fog started to surrender them but it disappeared as fast as it came.

"You need to try better if you're going to beat me" Cilver said.

"Okay if you say so. Game on" Lucas said.

*At first nothing happened they just looked at each other. Then the weather started to change and lightning strikes around them.

"Take Gil" Cilver said. "I'm going to deal with this"

~~~~~

Yup I am going to end the story soon I guess. Thanks for reading!!!