15. Their end

Start:17/03/18

Some hour later Harry came back and opened the cage. The first thing Uma did was hitting him on the face.

"Hey?!" Harry shouted.

"Your little wicked sea monster" Uma screamed.

Jay took Harry so that he shouldn't escape.
Mal and Uma took Gil and started to look in the spell book.

"Is it to late?" Uma asked.

"No" Mal said. There is still time.

"What if the crew come in?" Carlos asked.

He hasn't said anything since he woke up because he felt guilty for everything.

"Then we take them out together" Evie said.

"They are not coming" Harry said.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked.

"Don't you understand. I fooled them. I sent them back to the isle of lost" Harry said.

"So everything was a trick? A play?" Evie asked.

"Yes" Harry said and Jay let go of him.

"Sorry man" Jay said.

"But why didn't you tell us?" Jane asked.

"Because I didn't have time" Harry said. "And I needed a real reaction"

*"Guys fokus" Mal said. "I need totally silent for 5 second starting from now"

Everyone went silent. Mal made some movements with her hands and then a shadow appeared in the room but it disappeared as fast as if came. Suddenly Gil opened his eyes.

*He made a loud gasp and looked around. Everything was blurry for him. Then everyone slowly started to clear.

"Gil how are you?" Mal asked.

"I'm fine. What happened?" He said and sat up.

"You don't need to worry about it" Uma said and hugged him.

"Hey man" Harry said and helped him up.

Then they looked at each other and Gil made a slowly look.

"I think it's time for us to go" Uma said.

"Go where?" Carlos asked.

"Back" Harry said. "To the isle of lost"

*At first no one said anything. Uma just nodded at them and they turned around to walk out when Ben stopped them.

"Wait! You don't have to go" He said. "Stay here in Auradon. You have all proved yourself trustworthy"

The three friends looked at each other and then accepted the offer.

-Time Skip-

It took them some months to get recovered from all damage. After the acceptation Harry led them to the school's underground were they found the rest of the people from Auradon. Under all this time CJ had been a guard and made sure that nobody went inside. When she heard the news about Cilver she didn't show any emotions. She just started at the thin air until Harry decided to talk to her.

*When everything were done people started to accept Harry, Uma, CJ and Gil pretty fast. They got to know others there and took the same classes as most of the others + kindness class. Everything went well and they all started to fit in.

*Mal and Ben were on their first date since the disaster. They were at the enchanted lake and had picnic.

"I'm glad this turned out good" Ben suddenly said.

"Me too. I'm just wish that Cilver could have been here to" Mal said.

"Mal you know that she did the right thing" Ben said. "And there's nothing we can do about it"

"I know" Mal said. "But this isn't fair. Not for her"

~~~~~

Yep That's the End. The last chapter is done. Now its just one last thing left.