11. Working together

Start: 06/02/18

They all talked about their positions and their plan.

"Never go alone and always have your walkie talkies on" Cilver said.

"Evie and Jane you are going to the museum" Mal said. "Jay you are going to be on the ship. Uma is going to help you. Protect our friends carefully"

Jay nodded.

"Remember don't go away from your position before we have said anything" Cilver reminded. "You're going to sleep in your area so make yourself comfortable"

"Jane take this and make a barrier around the museum which is going to protect you at the night" Mal said and gave Jane the magic wand.

"And you Jay. We've talked to Uma. She is going to make some protection with her amulet" Cilver said.

"But what about you two?" Evie asked.

"We are going to take the rest" Mal said.

*"What about your protection?" Jane asked.

"Cilver knows every spell in the book and more. I think we'll be fine" Mal said.

"Well are you all ready?" Cilver asked.

"Yes" Everybody said unison.

"And remember be careful" Mal said.

*They all nodded and went away.

"You're a good liar" Cilver said.

"But not as good as you" Mal said. "Let's go"

*They went inside the school building and started to search for some clues.

"There is nothing here" Cilver said.

"Let's Go upstairs" Mal said and started to walk.

*They went upstairs and started to check the rooms. When they came into Mal's room they saw that one thing was missing.

"Where's mum?!" Mal asked.

"I don't know. Don't ask me it was you who had mum all this years"  Cilver said.

"The rebel must have taken mum" Mal said. "It might be on Maleficent's side"

*"If it is, it's worse than we thought" Mal said.

"If mum becomes a human again we're all in big trouble" Cilver said.

*They ran down stairs to search for a little lizard.

"Back of" Cilver said and Mal listened.

Cilver reached out both hands and looked up on the roof.

"Like lightning I can look around. I hear everything that sound. My eyes they may turn white but I'll won't stop until everything right"

Cilver's eyes turned white and it was like she was gone.

"Cilver what's happening" Mal asked confused.

"Continue search Mal. I need to do this" Cilver said with a strange voice.

Mal understood and started to search. Sometimes she saw shadows when no one where there but then she understood. It was Cilver. She searched around with magic.

*Then suddenly Mal heard a scream. She ran back just to see Cilver laying on the floor uncurious. Mal was first frightened and looked around but no one where there. She looked at Cilver to see if she was asleep but lucky them she wasn't Mal shook Cilver. She tried to wake her up but it was all waisted. Mal was alone.

*Mal took out the walkie talkie and called they others.

"Be careful. Someone has been watching us all this time" Mal said.

*"What do you mean?" Evie asked.

"Cilver passed out by something or someone" Mal said. "We think that the villain might be somewhere near us."

*They all continued searching while Mal waited on Cilver to wake up. And she did it about an hour later. The sun was on it's way down and it started to get dark.

*Suddenly Cilver started to move.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Someone attacked you" Mal said.

"Who?" Cilver asked.

"I don't know. But it is one from Maleficents side" Mal said.

~~~~~

That it. Another side. Who is going to win?