14. The Sleeping Cure

Start: 09/03/18

Mal just stood there for a while when something shined behind her. She turned around and saw the sleeping beauty rose. She went to it carefully and it lay down on her hand with a little peace of paper.

"The cure for people to wake up.
One rose leaf and one spine. Put them together and everything will be fine"

*She took on leaf and then one spine. Almost immediately something started to happen. Mal was so shocked that she dropped both of them. When she looked at them again it wasn't any spine or a leaf. It was a bottle. She lay down the  flower and looked at the bottle. When she turned around the flower where gone.

* Mal ran through the woods where she found Evie.

"Mal?!" She seemed relief when she saw her but then she changed face expression. "Where's Cilver?"

"I'm sorry" Mal said. "I couldn't stop her"

One single tear ran down her face.

"It's okay" Evie suddenly said.

Then they took the cure and woke people up. Last up where Harry. And it was Mal's responsible to tell him what happened.

*Mal dripped a drop of the cure in Harry's mouth and he woke up immediately. He stood up and tried to grab his sword just to realise that it's gone.

"What's happening? Where is Cilver?!" He screamed.

"Harry listen. I'm sorry" Mal said.

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Harry hissed.

"Here she wanted you to have this" Mal said and gave him a little thing.

He looked at it and saw that it was a necklace of a dragon in a hook shape. He looked up.

"What what is this" He asked with a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry Harry I didn't know. I couldn't stop her" Mal said.

"What do you mean" He asked carefully still shaking.

"She used the dark magic" Mal responded.

"What?!" Harry shouted. "I don't believe you. She promised"

Mal gave him the paper. He read it with shaky hands before he dropped it. Then he looked at the necklace and found another paper. Mal were silent the whole time. She knew that he needed this moment.

"It's okay" Harry suddenly said. "It's okay"

"Shall we go back to the others" Mal said.

*They went back to the others in silent. Mal were surprised that Harry didn't cry or anything. He just seemed so calm.

When they went there everyone where wanting on them. Even Uma who got her legs back. Then the crew came. At first no one said nothing when someone suddenly screamed.

"Attack!!!!"

Then everything happened so quickly. Bags where dragged over their heads and someone hit them unconscious.

*When Mal woke up they were in a cage. Harry were yelling at someone and Gil was in the other cage. Then the other person walked away.

"Harry let us out!" Mal screamed.

"Why?" He said. "I came here for a reason and I am going to finish it"

"But why are you locking Gil up" Uma asked.

"He's still cursed. He don't react on anyone. Some of you most control him or something" Harry said.

"What do you mean" Mal's voice died away. "Harry let me out now. Give me Gil please"

"I'll think about it" Harry pretend to thinking "No"

Then he walked out.

"Harry please you don't know what's happening. You don't know what you get yourself into!!!" Mal screamed but Harry were already gone.

*Uma looked at Mal.

"What is it?" Uma asked. "What's happening with Gil?"

"It's Maleficent's power. When I made her to a lizard no one could control Gil. But the magic is still there and now it's slowly deleting Gil's memory. Then it's going to continue until there's nothing left" Mal said.

~~~~~

We are starting to near the end.
But how are we going to get out of this crazy mess?
Will good rise again or is evil the only real way to win!!!!