wedding date chap-4

You must know that you can never get what has not been destined for you.

What is meant for you ,will reach you even if it is beneath two mountains.

Its a beautiful feeling to understand qadr.whatever happen alhamdulilah it happens for the best.

🔴When i cannt make a decision. I make wudu and do two rakat called istikhara and then Allah guides me to the best course of affairs🔴

...........................................................

Ahnas mansion

"Believe me he is the best and perfect partner for you"

"How do you know him"

"He is my friend "she narrowed her eyebrow
He understood she needs more explanation

"Me and aayan know him since 9th grade we used to play tennis togather eventually we became so close within a shorter period and became close friends.Uncle said me you dont know about him and also he informed that your to be husband will not be coming today " amirs mouth was pressed in a thin line making sure he dont laugh because she looked worried.

"Why"

"He is working for an important project and he has to complete it by tomorrow so he is unable to meet his future love" He winked at ahna and she hit him.

"Whats his name and Show me his pic"she asked casually.

"Hmm..but what i will be getting by show or saying it"he raised his eyebrows. And ahna would have wiped that smirk off his face.

"Do you want to see it"amir asked

"Here see it"she grabbed his phone eagerly .he had shown that ahad facing backwards in the pic

"Amirrrrr...i will kill you idiot. Dont make me to beat u senselessly " ahna said and trowed the phone to amir.

"Ok im sorry .here"he extended his phone towards ahna

"No i dont wont it "ahna control yourself dont show your feeling towards him(ahad).special for Amir.

"As you wish"stubborn ahna huhh!! he took a chocolate and popped it into his mouth coolly.

"Whatever,i have so many work and your ittalian baked egg was tasty"

Ahna thought .anyone is not going to inform about her to be husbands name . Ya allah please help me. I have to find it .i knew anyone ,at any single cost they are not going to say it unless i meet him.

why am i so eager to know? Stop thinking about it ahna.

Ahna asher khan who never thought about a man,now ranting about the same man again and again ,who she has never seen.whoahhh!!!

Great!

Just great!

Ahads Pov

I woke up by my  irritating sound of alarm and did my daily chores.

Biggest task of the day is to speak to dad .

After coming back from masjid i headed towards dads room.i knocked the door.

"Come in "he said in a professional way

"Assalamualikum son"he was supprised to meet me because i dont speak with him much.

'Dad' i rubbed my neck nervously

"Dad, i will not able to come with you to meet her.i have to complete my project today and submit it to them on monday."