Emotional reunion chap-15

15 years later..............

Third person pov

Ahna was waiting for her husband and son who has gone on a school picnic to a forest and she was at home literally doing nothing. She didnt like to go beacuse she hate insects but insects love her more . This is the only reason she didnt join them.

She was making her self busy by watching and havinv her most favourite honey peper popcorn.

***********
When ahna met ahad,ahna had already lost her entire world but now ahad made her feel like she in dream world with a cute little family. How can ahad keep pouring love into her and make her feel like a blessed women.There was something in those eyes that was so beautiful, so safe and warm. In just one look she was flattered and still he make her heart skip a beat .

Ahad would be aware about ahna's feelings. He would be able to gauge when she is upset or sad and if he is upset or sad his behaviourn would say. Everyday Before he sleep he would rest on her lap and he would discuss the stories and events took place on the day.. he would constantly compliement and praise her everyday. His love for her increased day by day. He is the best example for the ideal husband and best daddy .

Ya he is best daddy for shehroz . After they loose their beautiful twin angel (may Allah grant them the jannah) their life drastically changed from love of ahad and priority of shehroz.
After the incident she was unable to give birth anymore if she does ,its risky for her baby and ahna as well .Though ahad was heart broken he didnt leave ahna alone ,he was always next to her whenever she needed. Shehroz was always with ahna and ahad after the incident and he was the reason for their happiness.

After few months ahad wanted to shift to another house because of his work. So both left to a new house and both started working .Shehroz needs both of them and their absene made him fall in ill. Day by day he was getting weaker .

One day they planned to vist shehroz after the news . When they enter the house ,doctor was checking him.When shehroz saw both of them he was perfectly alright . Doctor reasoned out after dicussing with them maybe he misses and scared of loosing ahna and ahad thats why shehroz frequently falls ill.

After that adnan bro and hayat di didnt say anything about this and they was willing to sent shehroz with them. Ahna and ahad didnt even imagine of being a parents anymore but Allah has different and a beautiful plan . Shehroz made their black and white life into a colour full one. Adnan bro made ahna and ahad as a legal gurdian for shehroz . Both of them was in cloud nine when adnan bro shared this news but ahad was sad because he did want to separate him from his parent and his brother shehryar.

After shehroz came into their life ahna left her career and hand it over to amir who had no idea about business. He would always call ahna and ask for the help and he managed both the business as well as his profession as a doctor.After 2 years amir married his best friend naya. He has two kid now a 6 year old girl and 4 year little boy. It took a long time for him to forgive rouhi .

Rouhi took 7 years to forget about ayaan but in a corner of her heart still ayaan lives. And finaly she got married to atish after convencing from a long time back. She felt guilty that she was the reason that ahna is unable to get a baby and it was her fault . It haunted her in her every nightmares. Now she has mini family .She has a 2 years cute princess.

And ahnas mama mahira asher..... she is now in the mental hospital . After ahna and ahad losed their twin angel mahira started blabering the same. She realized her fault and it haunted her until she become metally ill. Once a week ahna and rouhi would visit her and she is becoming normal than before. Ahna needed mahira as her mother . Though mahira has destroyed ahna's happiness,ahna thought she is her mother and she has gone through hardest parts in her life too which made her broke deep down. Moms love is the purest love you will ever know but ahna lost that in her childhood so ahna will not let it last forever.Atleast ahna need her mama for her kid as a lovable grandma .....