Hurting heart chap-12

💦Never both be angry at the same time
💦Never bring up mistake of the past
💦If one of u has to win an arguement , let it be ur mate.
💦Neglect the whole world rather than you each other.
💦Never go sleep with an arguement unsettled.
💦When you have done something wrong be ready to admit and ask for forgivness.

***********************
The meeting was smoothly but ahna and ahad was in different world . After afzal completed his presantation. It was time for ahna to speakup.

"I was really impressed by this project . We are gald that we do the contract with s group of companies but We have to start this project within two day and " ahna looked at ahad and continued"you have to fly away to dubai to start this project if u agree so we can start this project" she completed and everyone was wating for s group of companies reply.

Ahad cleared his troat and spoked for the first time.He didnt uttered a single word after he saw ahna"we agree".

He smiled but it didnt reach his eyes. Ahna was really sad that he will be leaving her soon. S group partners started signing the project .Ahna prayed that ahad shouldnt sign the contract but everything has gone vain. Before ahad sign the contract he looked deep into ahna eyes its showed many emotion which made him confuse and also he was worried why is she behaving different today ,he haven't seen her like this in this past week.

After the meeting ahna tried to speak with ahad but he glared at her which made her to shut her mouth . She didnt know how to solve this . She ran toward ahad and made him stop by extending her hand.

"Ahad please listen to me"

"Move away ahna" he said while pushing her hand away

"Ahad please" ahad's White knuckles from clenching her fist too hard, and gritted teeth from effort to remain silent,

"Ahad"ali shouted from back

"Ya ali" ahad said

"Can you take ahna with you because i have some work to complete "ali questioned.

"Sure ill take care of it"ahad controlled his anger and replied

"Thank you ahad "ali said and ahad gave simple nod

"Get inside "ahad yelled once ali left the place .

"Ahad ple.."she started conversation but ahad clenched his hand to control his anger . Ahna had a worried look sensing ahad's anger.

" please Just listen....." ahad punched the steering wheel harder . ahna was taken back by his act and she kept glancing at him who didnt spare a glance at her even once . she witnessed a new side of ahad. The whole drive the silence consumed them.

Razamirs mansion.

Ahad feeling was mixed . He was totally confused . His whole family have been reached home when he enters the house .

Hadi hugged ahad tightly
"Congratulation my boy" and
Everyone started to wish him and he continued nodding his head. Ahads family sense somethings has gone wrong.

Ahad seemed to be in some deep thought and Razamir questioned him which bought him to reality"is everything fyn"

"Ya dad but "again he went to his own pools of thought.

Razamir placed his hand on head and caressed his hair" tell me ahad whats wrong?"

"Nothing dad i have to go to dubai tomorrow" ahad said disheartedly.