wedding bells chap-6

50000 years before the sky was introduce to the sea,Allah wrote your name next to me.

He prays for her,
She prays for him,
Little do they know, they sealed their fate  with each other before thay were born.

.....................................................................

Third persons POV

 Finally the day arrived. The love lock of the beautiful strangers.

Raza mir masion was filled with noises. Everyone was busy in preparation .

Ahad trying hard to sleep because he didnt sleep last night. The thought of the unknown sunshine of his dream was haunting his mind. So he decided  to chill in the backyard.

when he reach, his nephews with their parent playing happily.

He wished he could have told what he  feels abot his unknown sunshine to his best friend and his brother adnan but something is not letting him to say. He is scared  how his life will be after getting married. He was afraid of everything now.  He made himself busy so he can ignore her thought .He started to play with his nephew. After sometimes everyone was tierd and went for their respective rooms.

Ahna mansion was a mess. Her friends never miss a chance to enjoy. Somehow ahna missed her grandpa and also her parents. Although she have ,she lives like an orphan, who only got love from grandpa and her friends . Her friends were her family. Last two weeks her friends made her to do continous shopping and they took her every place that they made memmories before.

Nikkah was at evening after magrib salah. It was a simple nikkah as ahna always wished to have although she was rich. Only her close friends,relatives and her would be husband close people will be presented from both side.

Ahna offered asr salah along with the girls. After prayer she took a shower and stepped into her nikkah dress. The dress was her favourite colour black and gold glitter frock and girls did a simple makeup. She wrapped a golden matching hijab in a beautiful way. The image in the mirror looked beautiful mashallah.

 The image in the mirror looked beautiful mashallah