Serendipity

"Aaaah! Taehyungie shut up. I don't wanna hear you talking about Jungkook anymore!" Yoongi said after Taehyung kept talking about his new love for what feels like hours. "You know, I get that you are happy now that you have found your mate, but please don't annoy me with your story. You already told me around 100 times now."

"I am sorry, hyung. But have you seen him? He is perfect for me!" Taehyung replies, not even trying to stop talking about his mate. "I. GET. IT. TAE. YOU ARE FUCKING IN LOVE AND I WILL STAY FOREVER ALONE OK?" Normally demons only have one mate, but Taehyung seems to think everytime he feels attracted to someone that this person is his mate. Yoongi is sick of Taehyung talking about his boy- and girlfriends while he never had anything close to this.

"Hey, guys. Come on. We need to get to class!" Namjoon shouts from the other side of the corridor. "You heard our master Taehyung. You better move before he get's angry." Yoongi pushes Taehyung because he froze in fear at his hyungs words. No one, really no one wants to see Namjoon angry.

Classes are devided into demon, angel and human classes. The government wants to keep them as far away from each other as possible.

"Ok class, who hasn't done his homework. Yoongi, I guess I can write your name down?" The teacher asks as soon as he enters the classroom. "Yes, sir."

"Wow. At least you stick to it." The teacher replies maybe a bit to sarcastic. "Hyung! You need to do your homework or we won't graduate together!" Taehyung pokes Yoongi's side with his elbow. "Yeah. Because since I can remember it was my dream to graduate with you, dumbass."

"Wow. Someone is grumpy today." Taehyung whispers because the teacher already told them to be quiet. "Maybe, just maybe, I woulnd't be this grumpy when a certain someone doesn't talk about his fucking boyfriend for hours. No sorry, for days, telling me how awesome he is in bed!" Yoongi shouts through the class, standing up to give his words more power. "All you do is talking about your perfect life. Ever thought about mine?"

Both of the boys start crying but try to hide their tears. "You wouldn't tell me anyway." Taehyung replies and looks away. "Yoongi! How often do I need to tell you that this is your school and not your home? Here we talk with respect!" The teacher shouts back at Yoongi. "Now sit down and listen to me or you will be dispelled!" Yoongi sighs and sits back down next to Taehyung, not even caring about how he made him feel in front of the whole class.

After two hours of boring physics, which Yoongi spend with sleeping and writing a few lines, a blonde haired boy rushes into the room. "I am really sorry! I am late!" he says and bows to the teacher who is clearly confused. "I am not missing any of my students today. I guess you are wrong here, especially since this is a demon class, angel." He replies and the boy flinches. 

"I- I- I am really sorry." He says and turn around to leave the class, but on his way out his eyes meet Yoongi's. He stops for a second, holding the eyecontact before he finally leaves again, leaving Yoongi back there completly shocked. "Tae- Taehyung!" He says. "I think I- I just found my mate." He says, eyes wide open, his gaze not leaving the door where the blonde boy just rushed out of. Taehyung looks at Yoongi just as confused as Yoongi himself was. 

"How? He is an angel. You cannot mate with him! It's impossible!" Taehyung insists. "I know it shouldn't be possible, but it just happened. Why should I lie to you?"

"Because you like to annoy me, hyung. How should this even work? It is not in our genetic code."

"I don't know. But hell, I just mated with a fucking angel."