Traitor

Flashback

1954

"Rayin, darling, what are you doing there?" Daehyun says, holding a glass filled with whiskey in one hand and uses the other to not fall while leaning against his desk. His eyes are just looking at his mate. "Ah! Finally you look at me." Rayin says. "Just..." She rolls over on her stomach, revealing her ass since she is wearing a string. "Just doing nothing, darling." She adds and throws back her head, bites her lip and looks at Daehyun seductivly.

"I don't know what your intention is..." Daehyung replies while laying himself on top of her. "But it works." He starts biting her neck. "But first.." Rayin interrupts. "I think we should go back."

"Why should we go back?" Daehyun asks, eyes black like the night. "Because the others need us."

"I don't give a shit about the others, darling. You know this."

"But they are our family!"

"They are your family."

"And I am really sorry that Namjoon killed your family, Daehyun. But he had his reasons!"

"I don't care about his reasons." Daehyun shouts and throws his glass into a corner. "All he will get from this is payback!"

"But I am not sure if I am able to leave my family for you, Daehyun." Rayin places herself on her elbows and looks at Daehyun's back. "You know how much family means to us."

"Yeah. I knew it, Rayin. So you just did this to make me come back with you?"

"I want both, my family and you."

"But right now you need to decide. And if you decide against me, you will die the same way your dear Namjoon will. I know you had a thing for him before we met. Do you think I am this stupid?" He sits down on the bed. Suddenly he turns around and looks at Rayin with his eyes full of anger. "If you want to go back. Then go. But do it NOW! And don't ever dare to come back!" He shouts at her with tears in his eyes.

"I thought you had at least a bit of a heart, Daehyun. I thought you saying that you stay with me forever ment something."

"Maybe it would mean something in a world where our lives are really made for eternity, Rayin. But sadly, in our world, being immortal is useless if there is war everywhere." A tear is running down his cheek. "Now go." He adds.

Rayin gets dressed as fast as she could without looking at him ones more and slams the door behind her.

End of flashback

"So this is how it ends?" Rayin says under her breath with her mate choking her. "You were there telling me about forever and now you are the one killing me."

"I told you that it will happen this way, darling. But I hoped I weren't the one to do it." Daehyun says with a tear running down his cheek. "Why are you doing this if it hurts you?"

"Because I know I am better off without you." He replies and breaks Rayin's neck. The only way to kill a demon.

"Now to you, Jungkook." Daehyun says with his eyes all black. "You are new to this family, aren't you?" Jungkook noods. "Let me tell you something about them. They don't care a single bit about their follower's mates. I am the best example."

"But not like you I have got a heart." Jungkook replies and Daehyun starts to laugh. "A heart you say? Funny. I thought demons don't have hearts. We mate to survive. That is where I don't understand why Lucifer made two boys mate."

"Just because your heart was broken doesn't mean we others don't have one. It is not all about surviving, Daehyun."

"But for now it is, Jungkook." He replies and pushes the younger against the wall. "Don't worry, I won't kill you. You may be their strongest, but I am still stronger. I am a lot older than you. But for now I need you." He says and places a bomb around Jungkook's waist. "Now go and say hello to your dear family for me. I will kill you all anyway." He pushes Jungkook through the backdoor and points a gun at him to make him move.

Jungkook stops in front of the room where his family is in for a second. 'Lucifer, please have mercy with me.' he says to himself and enters the room.