Tension

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Good Morning" I say entering the kitchen, much to the surprise of Taehyung, who let me sleep in after yesterday. Usually, I wakes me up early. He knows I hate it, but he says it is so he can spend as much time with me as possible. "Good morning, babe." He replies and stands up to give me a soft kiss.

He sits back down and I sit down next to him. "So, Jungkook..." Seokjin starts while eating his breakfast. "I already told the others what the deal is with me and Jimin." He adds, mouth still full of food. "I will explain, but first let me finish my breakfast." Yeah, Ok, everyone knows it and you leave me here hanging. Sorry, that I need a lot of sleep to be the machine Namjoon wants me to be.

"We are mutts" Jimin says as he and Yoongi enter the room. Both only wearing sweatpants. No one needs to ask what they did this morning. Everyone, and by saying everyone I mean everyone, heard Jimin's moans. "Ok, then Jimin will tell you." Seokjin says adding even more food to his already filled plate. "Mutts?" I ask looking at Jimin in confusion. "I never heard anything about mutts." I add.

"Yeah, that's the thing. I didn't either." Jimin laughs nervously. "Everything will be alright baby boy." Yoongi says before he places a kiss on Jimin's head, who closes his eyes at the cute action of his mate. "Nothing and no one can hurt you as long as I live." Yoongi adds and sits down next to his mate, infornt of me.

I still sit here, confused as ever. "Now tell me what a stupid mutt is or I will maybe die of curiosity."

"Jimin, I am serious. Tell him already. I still need him." Taehyung says and smiles at me, stroking the back of my head. "Ah, sorry. Yeah." Jimin takes a deep breath. "I am a mutt and Jin is too. It means that we are created by the government to end war between demons and angels. We are both, but our personality and actions when we are young decide which side is stronger. For me it was the angel. Until I saw my family being hurt, which caused my demon to appear. I am sorry if I worried you guys." He finishes and looks down to the plate infornt of him.

"No need to be sorry, Jimin." Namjoon says standing up. "Our family just found two new members. Seokjin and Jimin. I, as the leader of this family, am happy to welcome you two to this family. I hope you will find yourselves in here." He adds while raising his glass of water. "It is early so, let's drink to it with water and milk instead of wine and beer." 

"Geonbae" everyone says and drinks up their glasses of water and milk. By the thought of doing this with water, everyone laughs afterwards. Namjoon sits down again. "We head some rough days, we lost a few people." He takes a little break and looks at Jimin. I nearly forgot about the fact that his only friend died in there. And after looking at his face I can say that he did so too. "But we are still here." Namjoon goes on and takes Seokjin's hand. "With new or old love. We are still here. Breathing. Alive. And this won't change anytime soon." He adds and leans closer to Jin, whispering something in his ear, unable for me to hear and kisses him afterwards.

"Babe" Taehyung says and makes me come back to reality. "Don't you want to eat something?" he asks me with a smile on his face. I am still half asleep and he knows this. I am half asleep until I shower. So, on lazy days I never really wake up. "Yes. Of course." I reply and grap a bowl and some cereal.

I can feel his cold hand on my thigh. I look at him and I can see his eyes are filled with lust. "Eat well, babe. You need all the energy you can get." He smirks at me while putting a spoon full of cereals in his mouth and pulling it out slowly, sucking every single bit of milk off it. His eyes doesn't leave mine while he does so. "But don't eat too fast or your tummy will hurt." I gulp. What is he up to again? I can understand him after all, the last time we did it was... I don't know... 2 or 3 weeks ago? Life kept us busy with other things. After moving in with his family there was a lot to learn, Namjoon insisted that he needs to train me.