Mutts

Waking up the next morning, Yoongi streches his whole body and looks at his still sleeping mate. "You look so cute when you are asleep." He whispers and runs his hand through Jimin's hair. "And what do I look like when I am awake?" Jimin suddenly asks and opens his eyes, looking right into Yoongi's.

"Even cuter." Yoongi replies and pulls Jimin closer and starts kissing him. The kiss grows more passionate with each second and Jimin climbs on Yoongi's lap, both his hands resting on the older's chest. "Where did we stop yesterday?" Jimin says, breaking the kiss and looks into Yoongi's eyes which are filled with lust. Realizing how bad Yoongi wants this, Jimin bites his lip and leans forward to kiss Yoongi again, but within seconds Yoongi throws Jimin on his back and starts kissing his neck.

"You cannot imagine how much I missed touching you." Yoongi says between the kisses. "And you cannot imagine how much I missed.... awwww god, Yoongi!" Jimin moans and throws his head back against the wall above the bed, surprised by the older rubbing Jimin's member through his boxers. "Yeah, baby, moan my name." Yoongi says with a husky voice, sending a wave of lust through Jimin's whole body.

"Y-Yoongi, pl-please..." Jimin isn't able to form a single sentence. "Ssssht!" Yoongi says pushing his index finger on Jimin's lips. "Don't say anything."

"Okay." Jimin moans.

"Okay, who?"

"Okay, daddy." Jimin says and with this Yoongi pulls down Jimin's pants and boxers and starts stroking Jimin's cock. Jimin enjoys the touch of his mate. It feels different from last time. This time there isn't any force, there isn't any pain. The only thing Jimin feels is this unknown feeling in his stomach.

"D-daddy... please..." Jimin whispers. "What do you want me to do, baby boy?" Yoongi says before he starts sucking Jimin's member causing him to let out a loud moan. Yoongi knows that the others can hear them but right now he couldn't care less.

"Fuck me." Jimin murmurs. "What did you say?" 

"Fuck me daddy!" Jimin screams as his eyes turn black again, lust took over him and now controls his mind. Yoongi hides his excitement and crawls up to look into Jimin's eyes again, as his own eyes now turn black too he starts kissing Jimin.  It is a messy kiss since both boys are controled by their instinct now.

With ease Yoongi turns Jimin around. He places is right hand on Jimin's butt and uses his left one to lean on while he whispers into Jimin's ear. "I won't be so rough this time. Unless you want it." He pushes a finger inside of his mate, who bites his lip at the action trying not to moan as load as before. "Just moan babe, I don't care if the others hear us." Yoongi says while adding a second finger and causing Jimin to moan into the pillow.

"Who is your daddy?" Yoongi whispers into Jimin's ear while biting his neck, leaving hickeys all over it. "You are my.... aaaw... fuck..." Jimin moans while Yoongi adds his third finger. "I am what, Jimin?" Yoongi asks and bites Jimin's earlobe. "You are my daddy." Jimin whispers. "And what do you want your daddy to do?" He again starts biting Jimin's neck. "I want my daddy to fuck me." Jimin murmurs into the pillow. Yoongi pulls his fingers out of Jimin, who whines at the sudden emptiness, and pulls his head back at his hair.

"What did you say?"

"Fuck me, daddy!" Jimin hisses at his mate and within seconds Yoongi pushes his member inside of Jimin, whose hands clasp the sheets while he moans even louder than before, his head still pulled back by Yoongi. "You are so tight, baby boy." Yoongi groans while he pushes himself in harder and faster.

With each thrust Jimin's moans get louder and his skin starts to shimmer in the dimmed sunlight that falls through Yoongi's black curtains. "Faster" Jimin begs between his moans. "As you wish." Yoongi replies with a smirk and increases his speed. "Daddy, it feels so good." Jimin whispers as Yoongi slowly loosens the grip in his hair. Jimin lets his head sink into the pillows while Yoongi just looks at the moaning mess in front of him.