Goodbye

"Jagi. Calm down. Everything will be alright." Taehyung says, rushing to his mate taking a closer look at the bomb. "He just knows too well that Rayin was our bomb expert." He adds.

"Jagi... I am afraid." Jungkook says with a tear rolling down his cheek. "Please don't be. We will solve this. Somehow." Taehyung says and wipes away the tear.

"Let me have a look at this." Jimin says and lets go of Yoongi's hand. "Daehyun's bombs aren't really complicated." He says and symbolises Jungkook to take off his coat and turn around. "Wow. I really expected more." He says and starts laughing. "Just take it off."

"What if I take it off and it explodes?"

"It won't. Trust me." Jimin says and puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Ok." Jungkook whispers in reply and slowly takes off the bomb. 

His last glance goes to his mate. Tears are burning in his eyes and the fear of dying and never being able to look into his mate's eyes again makes him hesitate. "I love you." He whispers and this is the first time he says it. He and Taehyung started dating 6 months ago but he never knew it was real love before.

He closes his eyes and opens the belt behind his back. As he opens his eyes again, everyone is still standing in front of him and he sighs in relief. "Told you." Jimin says like it was nothing. "Today isn't a good day to die." Chan adds and walks past them. 

A sudden scream gives all of them a shiver. "Who was this?" Yoongi asks, eyes wide open. "It- It was Hoseok." Jimin replies and runs into the corridor, tears in his eyes, trying to figure out where it came from.

Yoongi just stands there looking at his mate. He can feel his pain. Although he dislikes Hoseok, he is Jimin's friend after all. "Jimin-ah. He will be ok. Believe me."

"How can he be ok when he screams?" Jimin turns around and shouts at Yoongi. Tears are dropping from his chin. "It is my fault if he dies. I brought him here. He was with me when they caught him, I should be in his place." He adds and runs away. "Where are you dumbass Daehyun." He shouts through the corridor. "Come on, kill me and let Hoseok go!" 

"Jimin, what the hell do you think you are doing?" Yoongi says running after him. "Trying to get yourself killed?"

"This is just what he wants. You are all save afterwards." Jimin says and turns around, a few seconds later Yoongi runs into him and both fall to the gorund. Yoongi laying on top of Jimin. "Don't you dare to run right into your death, angel. I need you down here." He says and a shy smile crosses his face. "I don't want anyone to die for me, Yoongi. Too many people already did." 

"Stop this." Yoongi says and kisses Jimin. 

"JIMIN!"

"Oh my god! HOSEOK." Jimin shouts and starts shifting under Yoongi. "Let me go." Jimin says. "I will never let you go." Yoongi says and graps Jimin's wrists, placing them above his head. "Yoongi! Please! There is no time for being dom and sub now. Let me help him. Please." Jimin says and starts crying again. "He is my friend. I need to help him." Seeing Jimin cry, Yoongi gets soft and lets go of Jimin, who stands up within seconds and runs further along the corridor. "Hoseok." He shouts.

The others are running right behind him. To demons, family is worth a lot. That is why everyone is following him. To them, Jimin is already family. He saved their lives after all. Behind them goes off the bomb. (A/N: Imagine such a cool scene out of a action movie please.) Jimin sees an open door. Stopping in front of it and looking inside, he covers his open mouth with his hands and even more tears start rolling down his cheeks. "Hoseok." He whispers. 

Slowly going inside the room, his eyes not leaving Hoseok, he goes down on his knees. "It is all my fault." He adds and breaks down falling into Hoseok's arms. "It is not your fault, Jimin." Hoseok says under his breath. "Of course it is! Just look at you!"

The others are just standing behind them, looking at them shocked. No one really dares to take a closer look at Hoseok. It seems like Daehyun tortured him pretty hard. "Jimin. Please. Stop crying. I enjoyed having you as my friend. I enjoyed getting to know you. I enjoyed the time you spent at my home." Hoseok now starts crying too. "It is not your fault that demons are haunting you. You could have told me. But for now, it wouldn't change a thing. I see you have found yourself some new friends after all." He adds looking around. "Jimin, listen, please." Jimin's head is resting on Hoseok's shoulder. He cannot stop crying. 

"Daehyun was here a few minutes ago. He knew you would come here. Hurry up and find the others. They are still alive. He... he just used me to trigger you. You need to find them before it is too late. At least save them."

"No. No, Hoseok. I won't leave you." Jimin tries to sit back and look at Hoseok. "Please, Jimin." He says, takes Jimin's hand and slowly closes his eyes. "NO! NO! Hoseok! Don't go! Hoseok!" Jimin shouts. "No." He then whispers and Yoongi comes to comfort him. Jimin's face is all wet with tears and his eyes are red and swollen.

Yoongi carries Jimin bridal style, he knows his mate is not capable of what happens around him anymore. All he can do is whisper that it was his fault.

"Should we cancel our mission?" Taehyung asks looking at Chan. "No. We won't stop now. We would just give him time to think about more cruel ways to hurt us."

"Hoseok said 'find the others'. Does this mean..?" Jungkook points out.

"He also captured Seokjin." Yoongi finishes Jungkook sentence. He was still holding Jimin close to his chest. His left hand petting the younger's head and his right hand holding Jimin's small one. Jimin is still spaced out. Not able to say a single word but 'Mianhae'.

"We need to hurry." Chan says and turns around, bumping into Daehyun. "Where do you think you are going?"