Chapter 12

After we were finished speaking with the Hokage and said goodbye to Naruto and the others, Kakashi and I went back to the outdoor shop. Kakashi bought me the tight black top and short skirt that I had been looking at earlier, then we started walking to his place.

  "Am I even aloud to go to my own apartment?" I ask him as I take his hand while we walk.

  "About that... I never went to talk to the guy about it. So.." he says, blushing.

  "So I get to stay with you?" I ask, giggling at his expression as we stop at his door. 

  His expression goes serious. "Do you want to stay with me?" he asks me, his voice low and seductive.

  I answer by pulling down his mask and kissing him. He pulls me closer and opens the door. I pull him inside and close the door behind us. He looks at me, heat intensifying his gaze. My heart skips a beat as he pulls me towards the bed. My senses go wild and I can see, hear, and smell everything. It's like when my chakra goes out of control, but different. I gasp with pleasure.

  I breath in and Kakashi's scent surrounds me. He smells like spring. We fall on the bed with me underneath him as I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. My heart pounds against my ribcage like a bird trying to escape a birdcage. His fingertips brush down my back underneath my shirt and I moan, heat gathering wherever he touches.

  I pull at his shirt, wanting more of him. He obeys and pulls it off. I run my hand over his chest, tracing the lines of his muscles. He reaches up and pulls his mask and headband off, then he tosses them to the floor. I instinctively reach up and trace the scar that goes down his left eye. This time he doesn't flinch away. I kiss him.

  He tugs at my shirt and I let him pull it off. His hand brushes up my back, stopping at my bra. He tries to unhook it but fails. I giggle and reach around to do it for him. I pull it off and toss it, not caring where it lands. He cups one of my breasts in his hand and squeezes it gently. I groan and pull him closer, my fingernails digging into his back. He gasps and kisses my neck. I pull at his pants.

  "Are you sure?" he asks me, breathing hard. I nod, biting my bottom lip. He continues to kiss me as he slides them off and they fall at the foot of the bed. I kick off my leggings as his lips brush my neck. I bite my lip so hard that it bleeds when he puts his sex in mine. I gasp but pleasure pushes pain to the side and soon it doesnt hurt anymore. 

  We finish and Kakashi lays beside me. I rest my head on his chest, still trying to catch my breath. He starts to pet my hair and I lick the blood from my bottom lip. He continues to pet my hair until I fall into a dreamless sleep.