Chapter 13

I wake up to a loud knocking at Kakashi's door. Kakashi is still asleep beside me. I gently shake him awake just in time to here a loud bang. I look up to see the door starting to come off its hinges and I pull the blanket that covers us up to my neck. Kakashi grumbles as he slides out of bed and pulls on his pants. He doesn't bother to slip on a shirt, but does slide his mask back on, then goes directly to the door.

  He reaches out to open it just as there is another earsplitting bang and Kakashi and the door go flying across the room. I am compelled to go and make sure Kakashi is okay, but not wanting to be seen butt naked by the weird man at the door keeps me where I am.

  As he moves out of the doorway and into the room, I get a better glimpse of him. He has on a green jumpsuit and has a bowl-cut hairdo. His bushy brows raise as he looks around the destroyed room. I hide myself under the covers, my face red. I hear a small thud and glance out from under the covers to see Kakashi standing up and brushing himself off. He glances up at the man, anger plainly showing on his face. 

  "Why did you just bust my door in, Guy?" he growls, trying to get a hold over his emotions. 

  "You wouldn't open the door so I opened it for you. Your welcome," Guy says, giving Kakashi a thumbs up. I mentally face palm. Is this guy really that stupid?

  "I hope you know your going to have to pay for the damage," Kakashi sighs as he walks over and sits at the foot of the bed. Guy nods. "So.. What are you doing here?" Kakashi asks him.

  "Lady Tsunade sent me to get you. She says that they found the Akatsuki hideout," Guy tells him. I almost jump out of my hiding place, resulting in my head flying out from under the covers. My face turns red once I figure out I'm no longer hiding. Guy looks from me, to Kakashi, then back at me, his mouth agape. 

  What you can see of Kakashi's face turns red and he quietly and quickly ushers Guy out of the room, leaving me alone. I hear whisperes outside the door, but ignore them and go into the bathroom. With my new cloths and underclothes in hand, I close the door and set the cloths on the counter. 

  I glance into the mirror. I stare at my reflection only a second and then decide I need a shower. I turn on the water and step in, letting the hot water soothe my sore muscles. After what seems like hours, I step out and get dressed. I come out of the bathroom just as Kakashi comes back inside. I get this strange feeling something bad is going to happen and I run to him and hug him. He looks at me, surprised.

  "They really found out where the Akatsuki hideout is?" I ask him.

  "Yeah. But Misaki... You aren't aloud to come with us," he tells me apologetically. 

  I nod. "I figured that's how it would be... Please promise me that you will be careful though," I tell him, hugging him tighter.

  "I promise," he assures me. He pulls down his mask and kisses me passionately.