8. Sorry

"I hate you.." I mumbled as I pointed a knife at Namjoon. He was smirking at a time like this.

"You never surprised me. My money couldn't just dissapear on thin air." Namjoon said as he gave up on struggling as he was staring at the knife infront of him.

I stabbed him on his arm. I never felt guilty as I never even cared about this 'GentleMan.'

He groaned in pain and I didn't want to stab him again. I'm basically a cruel monster

"Divorce me before I die.. Please.." I said as tears started to roll down my burning cheeks.

"I'm gonna die before you, It's obvious to where the knife is." He said while staring at me.

"I never loved you! I regret everything! I want to see Baek- Jungkook.." I murmured as I cried, letting go of Namjoon.

"GOSH! I want to kill you!!" I lay on the ground and he grabbed the knife and stabbed me on my arm.

"Let's kill each other then!! Thanks for killing me. See you in hell!" I screamed as the knife hit my arm repeatedly. I groaned. I was near to falling unconscious but I held onto my surroundings. Blood on my head, arm, lips, coming out from my nose, cheeks, every part of my body. I couldn't care about the pain as I started thinking about Jungkook.

Namjoon fell unconscious and I felt like I was really gonna die. I kept crying as I shouted.. "JUNGKOOOK!!" I kept holding onto my memories as I needed it to rememeber Jungkook..

Nobody could hear me. At that point, one of the maids rescued us. I still kept my eyes opened, I wanted to see Jungkook. I wanted to feel his warmth wrapping around me again.

I closed my eyes only to hear sirens and the ambulance. I could see blood everywhere. I couldn't care if it was disgusting. I simply bathed in blood. 

I felt warmth just thinking about Jungkook. I opened my eyes to see Baekhyun, I smiled to him. I knew I loved him but just as a brother.. I loved Jungkook..

"I love you and Jungkook.. I'm sorry.." I said grasping for air as I couldn't breath. Baekhyun was crying as he held my hand, he was crying like a baby, he held me and hugged me tight. He was smiling as tears were coming out from his eyes.

"Don't leave us.." It was the last few words I heard from my life.. I stared at the sky and closed my eyes. I breathed my final breath. I smiled and fell unconscious..