10. Mistakes

Tears were falling, there was no stop to it.. I hate that I love you Jeon Jungkook.. I wished I'd just die.. 

I quickly looked to the table beside me and I saw a knife.. this was my choice. I needed it..

I took the knife, I was sobbing and crying all over the place.. Jungkook and Eunji noticed me only when I was crying out loud. I stood up and pointed the knife to my heart. This was it. When I stab my heart, everything would stop and they would finally be happy when I do this.

Jungkook's eyes were now full of tears, it fell down. Jungkook came closer to me and tried to grab the knife.. Eunji was scared.. She didn't know why I'd do this..

"J-Jiyeon, l-let go of the knife.." Jungkook said softly and sent shivers down my spine. Why are you trying to get rid of me? Do you really hate me that much? Jeon Jungkook..

"Jiyeon? Y-you.. are Jiyeon?" Eunji said as her heart was beating fast, she couldn't believe that Jungkook lied to her.

"See what you did?! because of your stupid ass this happened!!" I yelled at Jungkook crying and the room was filled with sad tears although they were real..

"Don't come closer or I'll end things finally!" I yelled, I was out of my mind. I felt crazy.. I was laughing and crying. I didn't know my feelings.

Eunji called the doctor and I felt like I really needed to do it.

Eunji came back with the doctor. They tried hard to calm me down.

"J-Jiyeon.. it's okay.. everything will be fine if you drop the knife." The doctor said.

"It's all my fault.. Please stop Jiyeon.." Jungkook mumbled and sobbing as he wiped the tears, they were dropping nonstop..

"I'm sorry.." I pointed the knife directly at my beating heart.. I was ready to push the knife inside.. but a strong force stopped it.

I shut my eyes and I heard sobbings all over the room..

I opened my eyes to see Eunji above me, the knife was stabbed at her back directly to the heart. I pulled the knife out and she groaned.. 

"I want you guys to be happy.. please stay alive Jiyeon.." Eunji took her last breath and closed her eyes. She fell unconscious..

"EUNJI!! EUNJI!!" Jungkook repeatedly said her name which hurt me more.. I felt guilty, I'd go to jail after this and try to forget everything.. I kept crying knowing that I dragged somebody to my mess and I don't know anything anymore..

Jungkook carried Eunji to the operating room and they left me here to rot alone..

I'm so confused, help me.. please.. I want to die but everything Eunji sacrificed for me is now gonna be gone.. If only i'd think straight..

"H-help me..p-please.." I mumbled to myself but I knew nobody would hear me as they left me..

There, I lay lifelessly on the ground, I felt soft..

After the operation was done..

I heard Eunji was fine although she was still recovering from the wound..

I still stayed in the room, nobody came for me.. I was left alone to die, this was my fate.. If God wants this then so do I.. but God's not that cruel. I love him.. 

I heard Eunji was transferred to the room next to mine, Jungkook would've fallen for her already.. If only I didn't interrupt that stupid confession then they'd be happy and I would've still killed myself but atleast they'd be happy.

I could hear happy laughs from the other room, knowing the other was Eunji and the other was Jungkook.

Maybe I was supposed to have a sad ending..  I kept crying as I loved Jungkook so much. The door opened to reveal Baekhyun..