6. The Unexpected?

JIYEON POV

I saw Jungkook heading towards me. I was nervous as I still haven't gotten over him yet..

"Jiyeon, sorry.. do you want to go out?" Jungkook says as he scratches the back of his head.

What's THIS? Omg, is he asking me for a date? No It can't be!! I'm dating Baekhyun and he knows it. I was surprised and confused.

He laughed and saw my reaction, I sweated more knowing that he knows I'm nervous around him.

"Let's go." He holds my hand and we ran over outside and away from school. It was a nearby mountain.

I was silent as I was nervous. We were sitting on the bench and it was getting dark.

"Jiyeon, why did you leave me?" He asked as he closed his eyes and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"It's embarrassing. I saw you kissed Yoona..that hurt--" I said as I looked over to him, he was already asleep. I decided to stay with him and call Baekhyun, informing him with the situation. I kissed his forehead.

10 Minutes Later..

"What happened?" Baekhyun said as he rushed over to help me.

"Baekhyun, let's take him home." Baekhyun eyes widened at what I stated.

"What's THIS? Are you cheating on me?" He said as he stared at Jungkook's head leaning on my shoulder.

"Stop it, just carry him." I said as I playfully hit his shoulder.

Baekhyun carried him to the car, and placed him on the back seat.

"Uh, I felt gay.." Baekhyun said as he touched his hands that carried Jungkook bridal style.

"Yah! Don't leave me for him.." I said with puppy eyes.

"You know I like cats more than puppies." He glared and laughed.

"So I'm a cat?" I said as I aegyo to him with a high voice.

"No, more like a puppy." Baekhyun replied as I roar at him.

"See? Like a puppy, but you are a cat. I love you so much Jiyeon." He said with aegyo.

"I love you too, Oppa." I smiled as I replied back with aegyo.

JUNGKOOK POV

I woke up at a bedroom.. it wasn't mine.. yesterday's memories popped up slowly to my head..

Ugh Jungkook!! Why did you even ask her?!

I pretended to fall asleep as someone enters the room. It was a boy, Jiyeon was with him last time.

"Bro, wake up now. You should text your parents, they might worry about you staying over." The boy said to me as he gave me a cup of coffee.

I noticed I was shirtless and he was wearing a jacket and I could tell he wasn't wearing anything under that cause the zipper wasn't zipped.

I covered my body.

"WHERE AM I?! Why am I shirtless? Why are you here?!" I shouted at him covering my body with a blanket. He laughs and turns serious.

"I'm Baekhyun, and dude.. we didn't do it. I ain't gay. I did it with someone else." After he finished the sentence, he quickly covered his mouth and checked to his room to find Jiyeon naked.

JIYEON POV

Last Night..

He kissed me passionately, making sure every inch of my lip is covered with his. I kissed back immediately, imagining he was Jungkook. We ended up laying down as we slowly drifted away fast asleep.

Present Time..

I was sleeping and dreaming about Jungkook..

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face, I noticed I was only wearing my undergarments..

Last night's memories popped into my head..

I cried as I wanted to kiss Jungkook like that someday.. I know that day wouldn't come..

Baekhyun enters the room and sees me crying like a baby.

"Oh shi.. sorry baby.." He said concerned. He got closer to me as he cupped my cheeks.

"Baekhyun, I don't know why I'm so upset.. it was my choice to do it." I quickly covered my face as he hugged me.

*guys, they didn't do the reproduce things. It was just mouth things like kissing and stuff. They didn't actually
Remember about last night correctly.*

"Baby, we didn't do it. You just felt it. Maybe you were having a dream.. it's not that intense.." Baekhyun answered me with a concerned tone.

*so Umm, Jungkook was sleeping on Baekhyun ' s room and Jiyeon and baekhyun was in the same Room so yeah, kind of figured they do love each other.*

Meanwhile..

Jungkook had fully covered himself with random clothes.

"JIYEON!! Let's go out today! You can bring Baekhyun!!" He said while Infront of the room with the door shut tightly.

"Okay, I'll cook breakfast, Jungkook." I replied back as he took his phone and called someone.

I decided to eavesdrop on him because.. well*trip lang* it's just my style.

"Eunji, come pick me up later." Jungkook said as he laughed at something 'Eunji' said.

Tsk, what a playboy. I've never heard of this Eunji girl... maybe I'll try to be nice and not slap her face for making Jungkook laugh. It was his most brightest smile since we first met. I only remembered him flashing his brightest smile once when we were on the ferris wheel a year ago. Our carnival date. I smiled at the thought of that although my fear of heights haven't recovered yet.

♡♡♡♡◇◇◇♧♧♤♤♤♡◇♧♧♧◇♡《♤♤♡◇◇♧♧♡♡♤◇◇♧◇♡♡♤♤♤◇◇♧♡♤♡◇◇♧♧♧◇♡♡◇◇◇♧♡♡♤♡◇♡♡♤♤♤

A/n:

Okay so.. it might have been pretty straightforward and boring but.. I seriously have a lot of ideas and haven't thought this through. I wanted to have a sad ending although even I couldn't handle it. I can't update daily because school is freaking there. Sometimes I just want to drop out of school and no one would notice I was ever there.

I forgot something, Namjoon!! And Jimin!! Gosh. What am I gonna do NOW? I'm so confused. HELP MEEEE!!

thanks for putting up with my craziness, don't forget to vote and thankss for reading.