12. Happy

Sometimes, life just passes you. You can never catch it again once it outruns you. Just accept the truth.

JUNGKOOK POV

"Jiyeon.. please stop this. You might die. I might die." I said, trying to get near Eunji while talking to Jiyeon.

"STOP! STOP!!" Eunji said and pointed the gun to herself.

"HAHA! YOU THINK YOU CAN GET THIS GUN?! WELL YOU THOUGHT WRONG! I'LL KILL MYSELF AND JIYEON, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" Eunji screamed as she slowly pulled the trigger. I jumped to her but never made it in time. I fell down sliding on the floor. I couldn't get up because I was too tired. My legs eventually gave up on me and I couldn't stand up. Eunji was on the floor, her stomach chest bleeding. I cried, tears falling.

"Bye Jungkook. Say bye to Jiyeon." Eunji said while laughing like a maniac. She pointed the gun to Jiyeon and pulled the trigger. Everything went so fast. I stood up like it was the end for me.. it was, without Jiyeon.. I didn't m-make it.. She pulled the trigger fast and revealing a loud gunshot. I fell on the floor without making it to Jiyeon.

I shut my eyes, tears rolling down my cheeks continuously. I heard a scream, crying.. I opened my eyes to see Eunji dropping the gun and letting her arms fall to the floor. She shut her eyes and stopped breathing. I cried and cried.. I still loved this idiot like a sister, she was my sister, just not in blood.

I was confused to who she shot. I went to her and saw that she had 2 spots bleeding.. On her forehead directly to the brain and on her chest..

"Eunji?! EUNJI?!!?" I screamed continuously.

"J-Jungkook? s-she's.. g-gone?" I heard a female voice speak up and turned my head behind me and saw that Jiyeon was crying, she was the one who shouted a few minutes ago.

I went to her and hugged her while the doctor came to Eunji and carried her to the Emergency Room. 

"Let's.. find out.. Please, be alive Eunji.." I sobbed into Jiyeon's shoulder.

"I love you Eunji.." I said while sobbing into Jiyeon's shoulder. She flinched when I said that, I guess she was jealous. I smiled and Jiyeon flinched again.

"As a sister.." I added to my sentence. Jiyeon relaxed her shoulders and hugged me more tightly.

"I love you Jiyeon.." She flinched at what I said, "I want you to be my girlfriend, Jiyeon." She hugged me and pulled me away but still holding my shoulders.

She smiled with tears rolling down her cheeks, she cupped my face and leaned in, pulling me closer to her. I shut my eyes, she shut hers. I felt our lips smashed together. I smiled a bit and grabbed her waist, deepening the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss more. It became more passionate, I could feel her hitched breaths and pulled away every once in a while for her to breathe.

After a few minutes..

"Jungkook, Do you think that.. maybe we can catch life?" Jiyeon said while holding my hand

"Life itself? It's faster than light Jiyeon, it's impossible." I laugh and hug Jiyeon and pull away.

"Expect the unexpected." I add, looking at Jiyeon to see her smiling.

"I was planning to do something but I feel lazy so nevermind. That's why you shouldn't say that again. Expect the unexpected? Tsk. What a joke. I always expect someone leaving me and it really did happen." She said, laughing a bit when she saw my reaction.

"I love you Jiyeon."

"I love you too, Jungkook."