1. The Carnival Date

EDITED

I lifted up my face and Damn..

"Jiyeon-ssi, are you feeling okay now?" He said in a deep voice.

"What's your name?" I bit my lip checking him out..Gosh, this makes me like a boy.

"Ah, sorry. My name is Jungkook."

"Oppa, thanks for earlier. Sorry for bumping into you." I took a strand of hair and twirled it around, making me look cute.

"Ha, it's alright. You should be careful next time. See you around, Jiyeon-ssi." He waved goodbye while I check him out.

Gosh his waist, it's so tempting. His waist is so small, I could probably see his toned abs and perfect eyes, those plump lips.. Gosh, he's my type.. wait, is he rich?

The bell rang, I ran to class and saw an empty seat next to Jungkook. I was about to go there when Yoona raced me there and she talked to Jungkook like a slut. She talks to him in a seductive way. There was still an empty seat in front of him so I sat there.

"Hi Jungkook oppa! Great to see you in the same class, I hope we get along." I flash one of my brightest smiles and he blushed a bit although it went away quickly when Yoona interrupted us.

"Oppa! Can we go somewhere together later on?" Yoona talks with a girly voice, she glared at me and smirked at Jungkook.

"Sorry Yoona, maybe some other time. I'm busy today." Jungkook refuses. I was trying to keep my laughter inside of me but it burst. Yoona glared at me and Jungkook stared.

The teacher suddenly walks in and made the class silent but I still kept laughing, I tried to cover my mouth but it was still heard.

"Ms. LEE, would you mind sharing us something that made you laugh like a MANIAC?" I tried to stop my laughter but yeah, I was laughing like a maniac.

"Sorry but, why don't couples go to the gym?" I tried to quickly think of a joke.

"Why?" The class asks questioningly.

"Because they don't work out!" I kept laughing at my own joke, actually.. Jin oppa taught me that.

Everyone in class laughs because of the corny joke and it's kinda lame.

"Quiet! Ms.Lee, I'll let you off this time." She kept giggling like a mouse, but she sometimes turned serious.

I quickly glanced over at Jungkook and he was laughing at how lame my joke was, that made me smile too.

After class.

I quickly talked to Jungkook first so Yoona won't talk to him.

"Oppa, let's eat lunch together!" He nodded and I was being super clingy.

I'm actually not the type of person to play around in school. I only play around with boys when it's not school. Probably like Namjoon. I met him in a club.

We sat down as our food arrived.

Jungkook grabs my bacon *BAEKHYUN* which is my favorite food and ate it..

"OPPA!! OMG!!" I shouted and took his noodles.

"Haha, take that Oppa!" We playfully took each others food and became pretty close.

"Oppa, where do you live?"
"Just near the school. Where do you live?"
"I live near to where we bumped."
"Oh, I was just in front of my house when we bumped."
"Cool! Maybe we can walk home together."

We went to class and after that the bell rang.

I was going to talk to Jungkook but Yoona got to him first.

"Oppa, let's walk home together."

"Oh but." Jungkook glances at me and I nod as I was fixing my things.

"Sure, let's go."

I followed them because I wanted to meet Jungkook.

Yoona was surprisingly clingy, she pressed her body to his side and he felt the bouncing balls as they walk, Jungkook couldn't look at her and his face was red.

I was pretty pissed off and was about to punch her and smack her. I secretly gestured punches at Yoona as I walked behind them.

Yoona returned home and he invited him in but he refused.

"Yah Jungkook!" Jungkook turns to me surprisingly as the formalities dissapeared.

"Yes, Jiyeon?"

"Can we go out later?"

School ended pretty early and I still had time to enjoy myself.

"Let's go to the carnival. Hurry, Kookie."

Jungkook's eyes were wide and his face reddened more.

We arrive at the carnival and I was amazed at the ferris wheel.

"Jungkook, let's go buy ice cream!" I scream like a little child while he follows me.

"Here." I hand him a chocolate ice cream.

"Jiyeon, do you want to go to the ride over there?" He pointed at one of the rides.

We soon played almost every ride in the carnival except the ferris wheel.

"Come, Jiyeon-ssi." He takes my hand and intertwined his hand with mine.

"Wow, the view here is amazing." Jungkook said as he gazed over outside.

I didn't tell him one thing.. I am.. scared of heights. We reached the top and I was shaking.

He looked at me and grinned. "Jiyeon-ssi, you should've told me earlier." He got closer to me and hugged me. He let me lean my head to his shoulder.

"This feels like a date, do you like it, Jiyeon-ssi?" He said as he held my hand. "Don't worry, I'm right here."

The ride was over soon and I went down.

"Jungkook-ah, thank you for giving me such an amazing experience when I'm scared of heights." I blurted out shyly as I looked down at the ground. He cupped my chin and kissed me. It lasted a bit long.

"Thank you, Jiyeon-ssi." He blushed and I was red like a tomato, I felt like I could burst any minute.