14. Marriage

A/N POV

The beautiful bride walks down the aisle, with her amazing father. She smiles hugely at her father as they get close to the groom. The father kissed the girl's forehead as the bride gets taken by the groom. They smile to each other, walking over the priest.

The priest says his words.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take this bride as your lawfully wedded wife, to hold, to cherish and to love forever?" 

"Yes, I do." Jungkook answers, holding the bride's hands tightly.

"Do you, Lee Jiyeon, take this groom as your lawfully wedded husband, to hold, to cherish and to love forever?"

"Yes, I do." Jiyeon answers, holding Jungkook's arms gently, causing him to calm down.

"Great, you may now kiss the bride. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jiyeon!" Everyone clapped at the married couple, they slowly kiss and it lasted for a bit and they pulled away.

"I love you."

"I love you more, babygirl."

"We're not kids anymore, Jungkook!" Jiyeon hits Jungkook's arms playfully as they walk down the aisle.

-

They had gotten home from the wedding. Tomorrow was their honeymoon. Jungkook kept on making sexual jokes but he's impatient. Jiyeon denies and waits for their honeymoon.

-

Honeymoon was now over, they had come back home with a child on Jiyeon's stomach.