13. Expect The Unexpected

Expect the Unexpected, you really should. A lot of things had happened through Jiyeon and Jungkook's life. It's like, they're meant to be the unexpected. 

-5 years later-

Jiyeon's Pov

"Jungkook, this is some good food." I said, tasting more of the delicious food in front of me.

"Jiyeon, stop eating. I want to tell you something." Jungkook said, pulling a small black box from his bag and music started to play. It was romantic.

I cover my mouth, he opened the box slowly. Is this what I think it is?! Tears started rolling down my eyes. The box revealed a ring.

"Will you marry me, The future Jeon Jiyeon?" He asked, smiling hugely as I nod my head.

"YES JEON JUNGKOOK!" I said and hugged him tightly. He put the ring on my finger and kissed it.

"Jiyeon, I'm so in love with you. I don't want to stop loving you. I can never get tired of you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I felt the same way ever since I met you. Until now, I haven't stopped loving you. I'll love you until the day we die." I said, hugging him more tightly.

"Save that for the vows." a female voice interrupted us. Jungkook and I laughed as we turned our heads to look at her. It was Rae. A new friend we've made after Eunji died..

"Alright, let's eat more of this food." Another male voice said, it was Rae's fiancee, Namjoon.

This was the most happiest day of my life, so far...