chapter 1

Y/n was walking with her friends Amy and Kimi. They were all talking about something serious but everyone else around them avoided engaging in their conversation because of the girl's low-class ranks.

"Y/n don't give him that letter, it'll only end in disaster for you!" Kimi said In a rushed state since they were nearing the schools gate faster with every step they made.

Amy nodded her head in agreement and she had tried taking the letter out of y/n's hands.

But the dark-haired girl smacked her hands away glaring at them both. "If you both don't like this decision then go ahead to class I'll wait for taehyung at the school's gate"

Both of her friends looked at each other before nodding walking away with their heads down. Afraid of their friends future ahead.

(5 minutes later)

Y/n heard a deep chuckle escape from someone's mouth and she turned around remembering that voice from anywhere.

She saw the one and only Kim taehyung. The smartest guy in school, he was hanging out with his friend Jungkook.

She watched as both boys approached her and she checked her breath before straightening out her hair.

She then waited patiently for taehyung and jungkook to reach the school gate and when she did she became shy.

Taehyung stopped since y/n was blocking his way. He was going to move and go around like jungkook but he didn't want to know what the girl was going to do or say.

"Hurry up or I'm leaving, spit out what you have to say before class starts, "taehyung said in an annoyed tone. He wasn't one to obviously mess with those in a lower rank than him.

"Please t-the this letter. Please accept my feelings the-"she was cut off when taehyung grabbed the letter and had read the envelope's neatly written words.

He had seen the words confession from park y/n and had thrown it down quickly showing an unamused face."I don't want it"

He walked away from her and went to jungkook before heading to class. Everyone around y/n saw what happened and was in shock.

"How could she even do that knowing her feelings should get hurt"a few kids passing by whispered to each other.

Y/n felt the tears coming to her eyes and she had gone to class with her head down avoiding any eye contact with anyone watching her.

She knew that today would be a bad day, want to know how she knows? She was rejected by her longtime crush Kim taehyung.

......

Chapter 1 end