chapter 11 End

Y/n was at her over night job despite Taehyung wanting her to rest.

She sighs looking out of the restaurants window as she was tipped by a woman who enjoyed her services.

Y/n mumbles a thank you and she goes to the back to take up the dishes that were left at the table she was serving.

She traveled down into the wine cellar and had put the bottle of wine that was at the table back into its appropriate place on the shelf.

Her earpiece rings and she raises an eyebrow waiting for the manager to speak.

"Y/n Get up here right this instant! You are in big trouble miss!" Y/n sighs wondering what she did wrong and she slowly marches up the stairs and opens the cellar door to see her manager pointing to his office.

"Go in the and turn the light on i'll be right there" he says going off into the kitchen where the others were.

"Go in my office, do this,do that" y/n complained to herself.

She opens the office door and she sees Taehyung standing there with his usual box smile.

He held up a sign that made the girls eyes water with tears.

'Will You Marry Me?'

Y/n held a hand over her mouth before putting her head down crying tears of joy.

She heard footsteps walk towards her and she felt Taehyung moving her hand out of the way as he held her head upright to look her in the eyes.

"Stop crying beautiful, I've had eyes for you in highschool but i could never tell you how i felt due to my reputation, but now..i dont care about anyone or anything because i care for you only" He states softly wiping her tears before planting a kiss on her lips.

He grabs her hand getting on one knee and he looks up at her.

"Now.. I'll say it again, Will you marry me?" Taehyung says softly looking up into y/n's eyes.

"Of course, I'll marry you" Y/n states softly as Taehyung slides an engagment ring on her finger.

............

Y/n and Taehyung were sitting together at their wedding now and had invited both of their families and a few friends from highschool.

Both of them were sitting with. Guest and drinking together. They laughed and smiled at the guests.

"Alright! Its time for the bride to throw the bouquet!" Y/n looked towards who yelled and she saw both kimi and amy at the microphone.

"I'll be right back taehyung, i need to settle this first"She gets up. And holds the front of her gown looking at her friends in the back of her.

Y/n faced fowards and threw the bouquet behind her.

She heard screams and laughs of joy before turning to see what the commotion was about.

"Ah! A child caught it" y/n turned and saw that it was true.

"Oh my goodness sweetheart" Kimi ran over to her and had picked up the small child.

"Sorry guys, but it looks like you have been beat by a one year old" kimi holds up a hand to the little girl as they high five. And kimi walks away with her while y/n goes back to taehyung.

"That's sad, how does a child beat grown women in being the next bride?" Taehyung questions as y/n nudges his arm.

"Taehyung, it'll be awhile before she gets married" y/n rolls her eyes laughing to herself.