chapter 2

Jungkook chuckled at how cold taehyung had acted towards the girl that had just confessed to his friend.

Jungkook looked over at his friend as a group of girls followed them. "You didn't have to be so cruel to that girl taehyung, you could've just said no but let's be friends "

Taehyung looked over at his friend and had shaken his head disagreeing with him."No, because if I would've become her friend then there would be a huge thing amongst the girls of the school and I'd hate to be in the middle of it"

Taehyung and jungkook stopped walking when they reached their classroom and they both turned around looking at the girls. They both sighed giving the girls a glare." go to your classrooms and stay the hell away from us" they both said in sync. The girls scurried away from them going to class.

The bell had rung as the boys made it to their seats. The class of students became quiet once the teacher came in. He smiled at his students respectfully and had begun the lesson.

.......

After classes had ended for lunch break y/n had finally banged her head on the desk. Kimi and Amy both turned around after hearing the noise.

They ran over to y/n's desk and were surprised to see the girl mumbling. She would've normally gotten up and ran out of the room before them.

Kimi poked y/n's head and the girl responded with a groan. Kimi looked up at Amy and nodded. "This looks bad nurse Amy, our patient here is suffering from rejection syndrome!"

Amy gasped faking her voice into a higher pitch. "Oh, my! Will food help?! Or do we need to get her admirer?"

Y/n looked up at both girls, not in the mood but they both ran to the classroom door and yelled out into the hallway.

"Yah!!! Jung hook! Y/n needs you!" The girls walked back to y/n's desk smirking at each other. They both started a countdown off in their heads.

Y/n rolled her eyes still sulking. "You guys sound like Mickey mouse and goofy calling out for the gadget toodles in Mickey mouse clubhouse," she said in an upset tone.

Both girls got up after smelling nice food and hearing the classroom door open. Footsteps were pounding on the floor. They stopped when they reached towards y/n's desk.

When she looked up she realized it was no one other than Jung hoseok himself. The sunshine and dance machine of the school.

"Y/n are you okay? I heard what taehyung did to you! Do I need to talk to him about messing with my friend!"hoseok spoke extra fast. But the girls seemed to keep up with the pace he was speaking in.

"I'm fine hoseok just go find your girlfriend and flirt or whatever you do,"y/n said in a bored tone. She didn't have time for hoseok's antics.

Hoseok shrugged and had picked up y/n taking her out of the classroom and he rolled his eyes as he walked down the stairs to the lunch room.

Kimi and Amy followed in a suit of course not wanting to miss a second of this moment.

Hoseok had made it to the cafeteria where the strong smell of food was coming from and he smirked sitting y/n down in a chair.

Hoseok's girlfriend was at the table protecting the food from any anyone dared to steal the food her boyfriend cooked so graciously for her and for his friends.

Y/n looked at the food uninterested until she spotted her favorite fruit which was pineapple. Y/n smiled widely before sliding the bowl of pineapple towards herself stabbing a few pieces quickly with a fork. "Mmmm this is always a mood riser," she said with her mouthful.

"Ew, who knew that a girl could pig out like this in public," Taehyung said looking at y/n with an eyebrow raised.

"Does your mother not feed you at home? Or is she too lazy to do it?" Taehyung said as his fangirls behind him snickered. Taehyung turned around looking at them. "Yah! Go away before I get yoongi on you guys"

The girls all scattered around the cafeteria pushing each other out of the way. They basically looked like cockroaches when you scare them.

Taehyung turned around and had looked at y/n's seat where she was sitting and he sighed constantly talking to himself."That girl made me get into the mess of rumors and I hate rumors.."

He hummed to himself not even wanting to go after her since she somehow managed to leave while he was yelling at his fangirls. The bowl of pineapples was actually gone too and taehyung made a confused face not expecting the bowl to be gone as well."She truly is such a pig"

.............
Chapter End