chapter 8

(Friday Evening)

Y/n and her friends were getting ready for the dance. All of them wearing dresses had gone to their knees.

They were putting on their shoes and had taken photos together with y/n phone and Polaroid camera to make their memories last forever.

"Girls! Come on!" Kimi's mom had yelled up the stairs excitedly to see her daughter and her friends for the evening.

"Coming mom!" Kimi yelled as she walked to the steps in her Heels, Amy followed behind her giggling like a kid.

Y/n was the last as she blended her lipstick evenly with her ring finger before wiping her finger off with a makeup wipe.

She. Walked down the hallway and then down the stairs. She slowly walked down so she wouldn't embarrass herself by falling.

When she made it down the stairs she saw her friends alongside taehyung and his friends. Everyone was dressed nicely for the night.

Taehyung had looked over at their staircase as y/n finally reached the last step and he had felt his heart skip a beat as he watched her walk over to Amy grabbing her wallet.

"Hey, guys lets go to the car then head to the party," Jungkook said in a loud voice tone. Everyone agreed to yell in a celebrating tone as they all headed outside.

Only y/n and taehyung remained inside of the house with Kimi's mother who whistled going into the other room.

Taehyung had looked over at y/n with an annoyed facial expression. "Go you, idiot. A man always lets the lady walk first and I'm sure you aren't a man and I'm sure as hell am not a lady"

Y/n nodded quickly muttering under her breath. "Jerk"  she made her way to the car with her medium length hair in a side braid and her purple dress that faded into black had caught taehyung attention.

The male closed the door. Following behind y/n who had gotten into the back seat of the car they were going to ride in.

Taehyung had rolled his eyes and had closed the door for her before getting into his own car which was parked a few cars down and had followed jungkook's car.

...........

(At the dance)

Jungkook. And the others were partying on the dance floor as y/n sat at a table by herself with taehyung who seemed to be on his phone unfazed by everything around him.

He didn't look at y/n once since they had gotten there and he even yelled at her the day before.

The girl slowly outreached. Her hand to taehyung who looked up slapping her hand away.  "Don't freaking touch me y/n I'm, not in the mood."

Taehyung growled at her in a low voice and he went back to his phone to finish whatever he was doing.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to dance with me..since the slow dance is coming up next," Y/n said shyly not really noticing taehyung's attitude since he was like this most of the time around her.

"I said no okay!" Taehyung shouted at her startling the girl and those around them.

Y/n stood up suddenly and stormed out of the dance hall going outside. She didn't want others to see her crying but she had started crying when. She reached the doors and pushed them open.

People came in through the doors after she went out. They stared at the girl who was wiping her tears with a slightly red face and puffy eyes.

Though they didn't let it bother them much since it was the senior dance. They all thought she was maybe stood up by her date or something.

..........

Taehyung sat at his table not caring that others were staring at him after what had happened. 

Kimi had come back to the table grabbing her bag to put her heels in and switch to her flats.

"Taehyung where's y/n?" Kimi poked around the dance hall worryingly not seeing her friend with taehyung.

"I yelled at her and the girl got sad and left," taehyung said scoffing at how Kimi looked at him.

"You...you idiot! That girl had loved you since she first laid eyes on you, and you tell her for no reason! You asked her to this dance so whatever she asked couldn't have hurt your pride so badly! " Kimi said yelling.

Amy came over with jungkook and Jonghyun in suit. They all came over to calm down a fuming Kimi but after Amy had heard both Kimi and taehyung's story she slapped taehyung on the top of his head.

"You bloody idiot! Go after her before she does something stupid!" Amy yelled a taehyung got up rubbing his head with one eye closed.

"Fine, sheesh. I'm going"taehyung said becoming bothered by how the others acted towards him.

He grabbed his jacket. And folded it over his arm going out of the dance hall and into the hallway. He asked a group of kids that had just come in if they had seen y/n. He even gave a description of y/n and what she was wearing.

The kids pointed out towards the door and they all walked into the dance hall not caring what taehyung was doing and who he was looking for.

.............

Y/n wiped her tears while looking at the sky. She heard someone walking towards her and she turned around seeing taehyung.

She rolled her eyes as she began to walk in a different direction. She didn't want to speak or even look at him.

But fate wasn't on her side because taehyung followed her quickly grabbing her arm and he pinned her to the wall.  He was trapping her between his body and the wall.

"Get off of me taehyung"y/n said with a frown on her face.  The girl tried pushing the silver-haired boy away but he gave her his blank stare as he stared into her eyes.

"I'm not moving because if I do you'll run" taehyung stated rather bluntly to y/n.

"That's the idea stupid," y/n said sniffling since it was cold. Taehyung quickly wrapped his jacket around her shoulders. Before trapping her once again between him and the wall.

"Don't act nice now Because I've made up my mind.  I will forget about you and find someone else to love. Someone who won't hurt my feelings when I give them a love letter and someone who won't get you when I all for is  a dance...Someone who will love me wholeheartedly" y/n explained, well sort of ranted to taehyung.

He moved his silver band out of the way and he smirked looking down at the shorter girl. "Let's see if you forget about this"

Taehyung tilted y/n's head up towards him and he kissed her deeply. After a few seconds, he backed away and pulled her hand as he practically dragged her to back inside into the dance hall and he took her to the dance floor without their friends seeing.

They both danced together awkwardly but as time passed by they both danced normally with each other not minding if others were watching or not.

But for now, taehyung wouldn't care if his ice-cold image would be ruined because of this girl. He seemed happy as he showed off his box smile.

.............

Chapter End❤