Chapter 9

The Very Next Week after graduation.

Taehyung was on the riverside with y/n who was relaxing next to him enjoying the sun and how cool the river's water was on her feet.

She looked over at taehyung who was lying down on the grass with his eyes closed.

"Taehyung get up if you're sleepy I can take you home so you can rest" y/n didn't hear anything from taehyung so she got closer to taehyung examining his face as she spoke.

"Wake up stupid or ill leave you here for the birds to eat," y/n  said as she leaned back.

But a hand reached up and grabbed her arm pulling her forcefully back towards the ground. "Oof!"

Y/n looked up to see Taehyung holding her down on him. "Like you would ever leave me to the birds, you have loved me for a while now so I doubt you would even think about doing that."

Y/n frowned at taehyung since he was right. But she tensed up feeling his hand rest around her waist. A dusty blush had crept on her face.

"Relax, I'm not going to do anything...yet" taehyung chuckled when y/n had lifted up her head to look at him.

"So, you were planning something. You're an idiot." Y/n said laying her head back down on taehyung's chest.

She listened to his heartbeat until his deep voice ruined it "but you love this idiot"

Y/n sat up unimpressed and had gotten up dusting her pants and back off  of any dust." goodbye taehyung"

Y/n began to walk away and once she was far enough she heard footsteps running towards her.  She turned her head seeing taehyung and she began to run away from him as he chased her.

"Ahh!" Taehyung tackled her into a field of flowers and they both were on the ground panting hard.

Taehyung was straddling y/n's waist and she looked up at him with a slightly red face from all of the running. "Hey, I have to breath and your ruining my air supply tubby"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and had gotten up off of y/n with an unamused facial expression. He looked down at y/n in disinterest all of a sudden.

"Why do I even like a girl like you" he questioned out loud but y/n ruined his little thinking session by jumping off of the ground like a daisy in spring.

" holy shit!" he punched y/n in the nose and he immediately regrets it when he sees blood following out of her nose.

"Crap! Taehyung did you have to hit me so hard? I heard of love taps but not the hate punches.Jesus" she frowned walking towards the path that would take her home.

Taehyung followed behind yelling out her name" y/n come back!"

.......

Chapter End❤

Sorry, I really rushed this one. I have a surprise exam, and my school didn't want to tell any of us until the day before. So tomorrow I may be absent from wattpad from 9am-4pm (my natural school hours)

Please forgive me🙀